frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds

by Frito-Lay

Whether you’re going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you’re out and about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds !
El Cajon
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Sunflower seeds of all time! Am always craving a bbq flavor and this product definitely fits my taste buds . I buy it when going to games or trips !
I have tried it once. I didn't really enjoy the taste. I found it very weird to mix the sunflower seed taste with the barbecue seasoning. so it's definitely not for me because I'm not a real fan of too much barbecue flavor. The product itself is a good quality but the flavor and the taste, you should really be in love with barbecue flavor to try this product and enjoy it. I only recommend it to those who like barbecue seasoning very much.
Battle Ground, WA
These sunflower seeds are the best! They’re so addicting and tasteful. I’m a repeating consumer of these and I buy them at little gas stations. It’s similar to other sun flower seeds but the BBQ taste is way better.
Louisville, MS
I love all sunflower seeds, but these are my favorite. I can't eat as many as I would like at a time because of the level of salt they contain. I usually get my at Walmart or a convenience store.
My favorite snack for when I'm trying to watch my calories I mean it's the flavor of BBQ but you get sunflower seeds so it's amazing you don't feel so guilty after having a handful.
Suffolk, VA
These are so good and so cheap. They aren't too salty and have really great flavor. They're never stale or hard to crack either. The BBQ flavor is the best to me. I love this brand so much.
Hanford, CA
Number one most addicted of all sunflower seeds! It's like you think your not gunna eat all of it then before you know it the bag is almost gone! They are very delicious and most likely to be eaten by everyone if your not careful because they are just that good.
Burtonsville, MD
I lived on these when I played softball. Sometimes if I was feeling lazy I'd just suck the BBQ flavor off the shell and not even eat the seed itself! Haha. I am glad I saw these here. I am going to go buy more, if only for the nostalgia factor.
These are really delicious and are perfect for a car ride or sporting event. I have been eating these since I was a kid. I really like the barbecue ones but they also have dill pickle and they're just as good!
Round Rock , TX
I'm a total seed lover! My dad hooked me on sunflower seeds since before I could talk and it's definitely passed onto my kids too! We always have these on hand in the pantry! Great BBQ flavor not overwhelming at all!

Looking for your answer?