frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds

by Frito-Lay

Whether you’re going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you’re out and about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds !
The flavoring is right on the money. I always feel like the seed was barbecued with some beef. Only thing I want is an easier shell.
Best seeds ever they are the only ones I buy at the store I don't really like there others one but boyfriend does I only like BBQ
Cecilia, KY
I love these! Great for snacking while walking through the zoo or at the park. The BBQ and Dill pickle flavors are the best.
Las Vegas
I like BBQ they are good but not my favorite. These are sweet like BBQ and have a nice flavor. They have many size options.
Temple, TX
Sunflower seed addict is just what I am! These BBQ ones are so good it hurts! Lol I pretty much enjoy these all the time.
Fayetteville
My all time favorite snack! I can never eat just a few before i inow ive eaten the whole bag ! Great flavor great price
I love sunflower seeds. I am so glad they have so many different kinds of flavors! This one is by far the best one. 👍
Dallas , TX
Everytime i go to the store i have to get me a bag of these seeds. if your a bbq lovee than this is paradise for you
Atwater
Perfect for a day of fishing! The favors isn’t overpowering and the seeds are baked to perfection! Super cheap too
Lubbock, TX
Don't put these in front of me! I will eat them all! It's like chips and salsa! You just can't stop! They're great

Looking for your answer?