frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds

by Frito-Lay

Whether you’re going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you’re out and about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds !
Holland
I loved these as a kid, and still do! I love the taste of them, I haven't had these on quite a while actually but i wpuld definitely buy a bag if I seen them
Who doesn't like sunflower seeds? So creative adding the resealable option ,eat some now and save some for later with out the worry of spilling everywhere.
Kinston, NC
Favorite flavor of sunflower seeds. My older sister always kept a pack of them and I would always try to steal them from her, they were just that good.
Carlsbad, CA
I snack on sunflower seeds all the time. I recently tried the bbq flavor from my typical ranch favorite but these are so good! Packed with flavor.
pittsburgh
I don't really enjoy buffalo flacor things so maybe this is not the best product for me. But overall you get a good amount for the price you pay.
I love these sun flower seeds. I chewed them often when I stopped smoking to help me kick the habit. They taste delicious and are always fresh
These sunflower seeds are full of flavor, I love removing the flavor from the shell & eating the seed right after, makes such a great convo.
Centreville , MD
I wasn't really a fan of this combination. It's a little odd. I usually like combo flavor chips but not this one, probably won't buy again.
Uniondale, NY
Ok. So, I love bbq flavor. And, I love sun flower seeds. This combination together is perfect for a light, tasty snack. Healthy as well!
Richburg
My son loves eating these while playing sports. The price I see good, but it's hard to find different flavors. The ranch are the best.

Looking for your answer?