frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds

by Frito-Lay

Whether you’re going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you’re out and about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frito lay® bbq flavored sunflower seeds !
Albany, KY
I love sunflower seeds and nothing beats the frito lay kind. They are very flavorful and delicious, I buy them a lot. I usually get them at a local gas station. I would recommend to someone else for sure.
Lays BAKED BBQ chips are amazing! More BBQ taste than they used to have and so satisfying. They are great for just you because you will want the whole bag and could probably eat it all in one setting.
Norwalk, CA
Frito Lay BBQ flavored sunflower seeds are the bomb. I normally get them at my local gas station store. They are the perfect balance of salty and sweet. I can't eat just one, it's so addicting! Will be buying these in the future!
Henrico
Worth the money but The seasoning that are being used can be a little overwhelming. There should be more flavors form the company. There would definetely be more sales if there were more flavors.
Sacramento, CA
My dad really enjoys these so I tend to purchase them for him every now and then. Sometimes BBQ flavored sunflower seeds taste better than the bland ones. Can't blame him.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these sunflower seeds. They have just the right amount of BBQ flavor! At first I didn't think BBQ and sunflower seeds would be good together but it really is.
Galveston, TX
The best Frito's sunflower seed flavor! I do also like the ranch flavor. The best part is when you are done there is seasoning in the bottom of the bag that you can lick out. Yummm!!
Stafford , VA
Keeps me awake and go8ng at work. Nothing extra ordinary about sunflower seeds. Comes packaged as it is supposed to be. Love me some frit Olay sunflower seeds.
Hope Mills, NC
Good and affordable! I always eat sunflower seeds and choose this flavor. The flavor of the barbecue is definitely distinctive. I would continue buying these!
Texas City, TX
Wow do i hate the sunflower seeds. These are the worst kind they have made. I hate barbeque and im not to fond of sunflower seeds, so i dont like any of it.

Looking for your answer?