Friskies®Tasty Treasures With Ocean Tuna & Cheese uploaded by Wafa n.Friskies®Tasty Treasures With Ocean Tuna & Cheese uploaded by Purnima D.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Tasty Treasures Friskies Tasty Treasures - Ocean Fish, Tuna and Cheese has superior quality shredded chunks of meat specially flavored with cheese in a delicious gravy. This tasty food is specially made for adult cats for complete nutrition full of essential nutrients. Friskies Tasty Treasures - Ocean Fish, Tuna and Cheese Full of nutrients Easy to digest Packed in a wet gravy Tempting and tasty This canned food is a delicious meal that can give balanced diet to cats for their healthy growth and nourishment. Its mouth watering flavor will make your cat want more of it. A Closer Look: These moist chunks packed in a gravy are full of vitamins and essential nutrients. It's made with real ocean fish, tasty tuna and cheese. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages

Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Olive loves tuna and tuna flavored anything. It’s like a treat for her, and she much prefers it over the harder food varieties. She really seems to like the friskies food brand in general. I like the price points for the food, and am happy that she enjoys herself.
Jillian W.
This is my cats favorite type of wet food. We like to serve them this food every now and then as it is more of a treat for them. Or we often mix it with our dry cat food for our cats. I would recommend this to others
Krystal M.
Rio Vista , CA
every time I bring out a can of cat food both the cat and dogs get excited. I usually only use about half of a can every time I bring it out for the cat since he is still under a year, but he loves it. He just has to see the can and he'll go running up his cat tree knowing exactly where I am about to place it. The dogs get excited in hopes he will drop some. Sometimes he does so they get excited.
Brittany C.
Denver
My cat Oreo loves this canned food. I think it's due to the cheese as shes always loved cheese. She is skidding and hides...or just lazy but soon as you pop this can she'll dart right to u.
Jodie M.
Merritt Island
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this. Can size is perfect to divide in half between the two cats. Could use some more liquid, as once they lap up the small amount that is there, it dries out pretty quickly. Yes I would purchase again.
India A.
Omg my cats love this stuff! I hate it what it does to their poop lol! Pretty much does the same thing that eggs and cheese does to ours . Doesn’t exactly smell good. Ha! But every once in a while I’ll give them so wet food as a treat and they just gobble it all up lol. The treasure cans are such a delight for them . Not just boring canned food .
Manifest Y.
Yakima
I d don't think she cares much for the dairy. But I do know that she has enjoyed the chicken flavors in the past. She also genuinely likes any kind of seafood.I was excited to find out whether or not she liked this kind. I was genuinely pleased to find out she did enjoy this brand and flavor.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this snack! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
My Feisty loves this stuff! I mix it with some dry food and she eats it up. I however can not y’all about the taste because obviously I don’t eat cat food lol but overall a good price and like I said my fur ball loves it so so do I
Tristyn M.
Terre haute
Purchased at: Sam's Club
He loves these cans, he can hear them open and he runs down to where ever i am. It being shredded makes it much easier to eat, I’ve noticed he eats more in a sitting when the soft food is shredded