Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food uploaded by Ella P.Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food uploaded by Ana Z.Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food uploaded by Steph A.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Cats flake out – in a good way - with this delightful mix of tender flakes made with real tuna and egg!

Water sufficient for processing, fish, poultry, meat by-products, wheat gluten, soy flour, tuna, egg product, artificial and natural flavors, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, vegetable starch-modified, corn starch, salt, potassium chloride, added color, xanthan gum, dried whey, carrageenan, taurine, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, zinc sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), ferrous sulfate, niacin, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention), calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   F-6071

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Laura R.
Greenwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This variety of cat food stinks even worse than the usual wet food - if that's even possible, LOL - and my cats did not like it at all. They licked the sauce off but didn't eat the rest of it. I wouldn't buy this flavor again only because they didn't like it as much as other flavors, but other cats may like it depending on their personal preference - my kids are a little picky. The can was easy to open and get into, even with nerve damage in my hands that makes opening cans difficult.
Angelia K.
East Chicago
My cat loves this wet food and always tries to beg for more. My cat is picky and doesn't like the plain flavors so I'm relieved that she likes this one so much. The price is good and I recommend this.
Shada G.
Bradenton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my kitten was eating wet food this is the flavor he loved! Apparently cats like eggs. To me it smells and looks bad but hey I’m not a cat. Value is good it’s available everywhere. I prefer all natural food for my pets so I’ve switched at this point. But it’s a great inexpensive way to see what flavors or types (dry or wet) of food your kitty likes
Brittany M.
Suffolk
Friskies is one of the only wet food brands my cats will eat! Great for the price! It has a ton of protein in it and is low in carbs which is perfect for my babies! The sauce in this is a favorite for my cats! I never thought my cat would like eggs but they sure do love this! They always eat the entire thing. I probably buy 40 cans of this per month! I would recommend this to everyone with cats.
Shayauna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We buy our cat a variety of Friskies food, but this flavor is his all time favorite. He really likes it, we feed it to him in moderation to help keep his hydration and caloric needs up. It's a fair price given how much he loves it. I wish the protein content was a little higher in it, but we make up for that with other foods.
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is probably my cats favorite flavor of the wet can food. I usually give them half a can for dinner. They eat mostly the fish kind and stay away from beef. These are affordable and the cats LOVE them! They know when dinner time is and expect it now. Definitely recommend.
Raymond D.
Lawrence
this  is  the lol breakfast  of champions,,,,our 4 cats   love  this....we  find availiablity...and  issue...in our area...we  suggest   they   test  try a  double  halve  can.... and we  like  if  not  tuna egg in large can...size,,,, and  yes  we are slaves  to our cats  pallets..  like  to see price  at  100  on other flavors...,dollar tree offers limited   flavors...,yet  store brands like Walmart  special kitty  offers  large size can and price points with vast choices,,
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my cats favorite wet can food the only one he'll eat the whole can of. The smell is terrible so defiantly a at night in the kitchen type food but he loves it so im happy put i like that it hase the egg in it and such if your cat is picky like mine i would give this a try
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Tiffany S.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So, my cats are spoiled. They will not eat paté, they will not eat chicken or beef or turkey. They will only eat the seafood flavors offered by Purina Friskies. The fact that it's a good price, and I can usually find Shreds or Tasty Treasures makes it worthwhile.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?