Friskies® Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Wet Cat Food uploaded by Sham J.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Thin shreds made with real turkey – plus cheese! – cooked in savory gravy make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, turkey, wheat gluten, chicken, vegetable starch-modified, soy flour, cheese, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, corn starch, potassium chloride, salt, taurine, added color, dried whey, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.    F-6121

Bryce S.
When my cat became elderly. She began to get very skinny and stopped eating all dry foods. I was desperately trying to find ways to get her to eat and finally I tried this... she loved this stuff!! Soon she started gaining weight again. And it helped her live longer but sadly recently she passed away :/ but I’m thankful I found this product!
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First time I presented June a trial dab of this cat food, there was no period of doubt, sniffing, critical examination. Just, "Yum! Gimme more!!!!!!" And this is a cat who has often turned down other with-gravy type wet cat foods. A few pellets of her usual dry food mixed in seems to be quite acceptable too. Food is willingly consumed even when refrigerated, so is a good choice for frequent small feedings. Easy to serve. And seems to be of decent quality with visible bites of chicken, chesse, and tuna. Highly recommend this specific variety.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Occasionally I’ll feed my cat canned food and when I do, this is the brand and flavor. My cat loves it and scarfs it all up in one sitting. Other flavors she’ll kind of eat and then leave it alone and then come back and snack on.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My precious cat did not enjoy these by any means. It looked and smelled and but weird which my cat seemed to agree on. These cans are usually on sale but I’d suggest saving your coins for another brand
Hayley C.
Midvale, UT
Definitely a fan of this. We give it to my cat, Remus as a treat and he’s come to know what the cab looks like and when we grab it, he goes nuts. He’ll be very vocal and it’s funny because his meow is still a baby meow and it’s so cute. He loves the gravy especially. We’ve tried giving him the pâté and he doesn’t go as crazy when we give him that one. He’s definitely a fan of the gravy!
Krystal M.
Rio Vista
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Idk if it is because we feed our baby kitty wet cat food once a week or what, but his fur has seemed like he is so much softer. he is always running so quickly to his cat tree everytime I bring out a can. The price is not bad for what I thought wet food will cost. I was always under the assumption that wet cat food is expensive and unnecessary for a cat. this has changed my mind.
Cat N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my cat and she gobbled it right up!!! I wasn’t the richest at the time...but she enjoyed it, she’s a calico cat. I recommend this if you don’t have money for a better brand.
Alicia W.
Raleigh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sofi loves any canned cats food with gravy. She won’t eat any other brand she will only eat Friskies. I have tried switching her to another brand and she was not having it she pretty much just stopped eating for a while and it scared the mess out of me. I would recommend this brand of food to another cat owner since my little baby loves it so much.
Sahar A.
Bolingbrook
These Friskies® Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Wet Cat Food smell kinda nasty to us, but my cat loves it. He will sit at my foot as i empty the can out and will meow his heart away and will pounce at it as I place the dish in the holder for him to feast away. The portions arent bad for the price we pay for the cans either.
Samantha D.
My cat loves this cat food. Anytime I open a can even if she is upstairs she will come running down. She knows what she is about to get when she hears me open up a can like this. She meows until I put it down for her. I do wish the packaging was a little different since she won’t eat out of the can. She likes it on a plate because sometimes she can’t get the edges and the bottom of the can.