BY FRISKIES

Description:

Thin shreds made with real turkey – plus cheese! – cooked in savory gravy make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, turkey, wheat gluten, chicken, vegetable starch-modified, soy flour, cheese, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, corn starch, potassium chloride, salt, taurine, added color, dried whey, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.    F-6121

Jenna Ꮮ.
Orlando
My cats will only eat Friskies brand cat food. They enjoy the meaty bits, seafood sensations, shreds, and prime filet.
pros: my cats love them and don’t get sick from the food
cons: not enough coupons/ discount for buying in bulk

5/5 cats would recommend
Bella F.
Winter springs
I have 3 cats and only one likes when I feed them this wet food. Which is why I only feed them wet food when I’m out of dry food or I get it as a free sample. Sometimes my other cats might throw up but they also sometimes do to dry food. But my one cat does enjoy this food.
Michaela C.
This is my cats favorite wet food we give it to her in the mornings and she comes running as soon as we put the bowl down every time. She really prefers the flakey wet food and I continue to buy them even though they’re a little more expensive than others.
Gaby R.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love it. The “shreds” are pretty much the only brand/flavor they will eat. We’ve tried so many brands (yes, even the expensive stuff) and they seem to love the shreds the most. Even the “bits” variety although similar is not suited for their palettes. They only want shreds and basically beg us to feed them like a million times a day. I wish it was more filling or more satisfying for the cats so they could last longer than like four hours before begging for more but it’s probably just a cat thing.
🌻 A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
As soon as the can cracks , she’s there. My cat absolutely loves these can of cat food ! Less than 50 cents (Walmart) ... She won’t even think about eating hard food when these are around. However , it makes her poop smell a trillion times worse.
Raymond D.
Lawrence
the cheese   in all your  foods  ,make  it  ..we  have four... wish  you expand  your large can   flavors...   we do  love  pull tabs.... and  wish  you  offer... a marketing   as prizes  or products.....we save tab  rings...for shriners   hospital...  and  recycle  cans  ,as our community   uses  this  to offset...waste management costs.
Amber A.
Newark
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it. It has some bad things about it how it is messy and stinks but other than that my cats enjoy it very much it really did meet my expectations. I am glad that I bought this brand and would buy it again
Katarina ♡.
Lake Elsinore, California
My kitten goes crazy for this stuff! He would eat the whole can if I let him! Right when I open the can he comes running because he knows the treat he's about to get. I love making him happy at dinner time with a little treat to go along with this food.
Brenda G.
Greenwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my cats favorite treat when they get tired of eating their dry cat food on a daily basis. I don’t feed them canned cat food on a daily basis so this is a treat for them as well as being their favorite flavor.
Briana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat absolutely loves this food. We tried giving him other flavors and there is just a thing about the cheese in gravy dinner that my cat likes I would recommend to get it for your pets. I would buy this again