BY FRISKIES #10 in Cat Food

Description:

Thin shreds made with real turkey – plus cheese! – cooked in savory gravy make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, turkey, wheat gluten, chicken, vegetable starch-modified, soy flour, cheese, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, corn starch, potassium chloride, salt, taurine, added color, dried whey, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.    F-6121

Bella F.
Winter springs
I have 3 cats and only one likes when I feed them this wet food. Which is why I only feed them wet food when I’m out of dry food or I get it as a free sample. Sometimes my other cats might throw up but they also sometimes do to dry food. But my one cat does enjoy this food.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get the shredded for my cat because whenever I get the pallets they are very hard to get out of the can and my cat is very impatient when it comes to getting his food. I never give him the whole can because that’s a pretty large meal. I definitely recommend getting the shredded Friskies cat food for your pets
Michaela C.
This is my cats favorite wet food we give it to her in the mornings and she comes running as soon as we put the bowl down every time. She really prefers the flakey wet food and I continue to buy them even though they’re a little more expensive than others.
Gaby R.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love it. The “shreds” are pretty much the only brand/flavor they will eat. We’ve tried so many brands (yes, even the expensive stuff) and they seem to love the shreds the most. Even the “bits” variety although similar is not suited for their palettes. They only want shreds and basically beg us to feed them like a million times a day. I wish it was more filling or more satisfying for the cats so they could last longer than like four hours before begging for more but it’s probably just a cat thing.
Raymond D.
Lawrence
the cheese   in all your  foods  ,make  it  ..we  have four... wish  you expand  your large can   flavors...   we do  love  pull tabs.... and  wish  you  offer... a marketing   as prizes  or products.....we save tab  rings...for shriners   hospital...  and  recycle  cans  ,as our community   uses  this  to offset...waste management costs.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten LOVES Friskies wet food! He loves his dry food but when it comes to his wet food, he can’t wait to have it. The ingredients are definitely comparable to some higher up wet cat food and the price is usually under $0.55 a can.
Amber A.
Newark
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it. It has some bad things about it how it is messy and stinks but other than that my cats enjoy it very much it really did meet my expectations. I am glad that I bought this brand and would buy it again
Pamela G.
Riverside
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this brand of canned food. They love the gravy. Although I have to cut the long chunks of food for them so they don't choke, but other than that they love it! They always lick their bowls clean.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves this kind. It’s one of her favorites. She eats it within minutes. She’s so greedy. I have a Russian Blue cat. There are no pros to this food. My cat absolutely adores it. She gets so excited when it’s time to eat canned food.
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this and she will literally wake me up every morning for it! I don’t feed her the whole can every day. She will eat off one can for about four days. Definitely recommend for picky eaters.

Target