BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® With Turkey & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food. 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. Feeding directions: feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily. Divide into two or more meals. Kittens need up to twice as much food as adult cats and should be fed all they will eat two or three times daily. Refrigerate unused portion.

Katy W.
Farmersville
My extra super picky, obnoxious fatass cat loves this. That is huge, he hates everything and spends his time begging for more, if it isn’t one of his preferred ones that day. He begs by sting next to me clawing my arms, and if that fails, my FACE. So you see, his loving this is fantastic - for me especially.
♡Abby P.
My cats just eat it up. With 11 cats I sometimes struggle to keep them all happy but when I found this... let me jut say that I was one popular cat mom :) And now I think I have tried every flavor and I guess it’s just the brand because they all love each one so much
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Purchased at: Publix
Cats love the turkey and cheese blend! My kitten eats this sooo fast he loves it so much!!!! He doesn’t get it often but when he does he eats the entire thing. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something good and affordable.
Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
My cat loves this product. She is a very picky eater and between the perfect portion size and great taste it is another one of her favorite foods. She devours it! I would definitely recommend this product to other cat owners.
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
I have an older cat who absolutely loves this kind. He seriously mops it up. I, personally, am not a fan of the scent, but I’m happy to know that it’s good for him and that he loves it.
Kathy B.
Ypsilanti
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this brand especially the Turkey ones and chicken.and great price. Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy thanks for keeping it inexpensive.
Tracy G.
Ashland
Like I said before I don’t have any animals but I grow up with cats and the smell of this food is horrible and when they poop it out it horrible to the house smells for days
Abbie G.
Indianapolis
My cats have tried a few other cat food brands but they LOVE this cat food! Super affordable for any cat! It is such a great product for the price and my cats go nuts for it every time! Definitely purchasing again! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: PETCO
My little fur baby loves the Turkey line of friskies and they have a few choices. She comes running every time she hears the can snap open. Her fur is so soft and clean all she eats is from friskies I'm glad they have such a great selection for her.
Lara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitties (all 3 of them) gobble up the friskier treasures with gravy. They all love their daily treat of canned food. It helps give them the moisture they need as well as nourishment their little bodies need. Give it a try!