Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food

Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food

With Meaty Tenders & Crunchy bites, this double-yummy 2-texture combo includes flavors of chicken, beef, carrots & green beans.

Is it good product for cats ? [product:meow-mix-tender-centers-salmon-white-meat-chicken-flavors-dry-cat-food]
What do you think about this product ?
Does your cat perfer this over other cat food? I know mine does!
Start your review of Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food!
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food uploaded by Erinn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My picky feline loves Friskies. It is the only food that she will eat. She even wakes me up in the middle of the night if her bowl is empty.
Melissa M.
Butler , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food uploaded by Melissa M.
FAT CAT APPROVED! this is the only dry cat food my cat will eat. Shes 14 years old and had been on this brand for most of her life. Its easy to find. Tons of places carry it. Its affordable. I would recommend it to a friend. I haven't had any problems with my cat and this product. Purina Friskies Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Adult Dry Cat Food [Standard Packaging] #voxbox #influenster
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
My furry feline loves Friskies Grillers. The crunchy and tender pieces give her variety and flavor. She really enjoys playing with her food. She will play soccer with the food before she eats it. You make cat food fun Friskies.
Ashley R.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely LOVES Purina Friskies Seafood Sensations Dry food. We only have one small sized cat so a 22lb bag lasts us quite a while but she won't eat anything other than this. She's a very picky eater and when we found this and saw how much she enjoyed it we knew it must be a great quality cat food!
Bailey L.
My cats love the seafood flavor of this food. They do prefer another brand over this one but this is the go to flavor when we buy this.
Nicole L.
Dearborn, Mi
We give these to our cats on a daily basis and the look forward to it. The love the variety of something different from their everyday food.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Both of my cats refused to eat dry food. Like they would probably go days without eating if I didn't supplement with wet food! But I don't like giving them just wet food but of what it does to there bowel movements. I started trying different kinds of dry food, once I got this one, instant difference! They love it!!! Highly recomment
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat Rudy loves friskies. It’s the only brand he will eat. It’s not actually the bag above it’s the tender center flavor. It’s budget friendly. I definitely recommend.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food uploaded by Elba K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitty loves this brand of soft food, it doesn't matter if is paté or fillets, he eats all of it, the box with twelve cans is very affordable and very convenient.
Rocio E.
Port Arthur, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. She will eat it all the time. No complaints. Inexpensive. Perfect for first time cat parents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
il y a 4 ans
Marquita S. il y a 3 ans
Cats love Temptations but it's not good for them. I am myself trying to find a alternative treat for my cats. As far as dry food, it is good for them but wet food is good for their kidneys.