BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Here are a couple of mealtime ideas that will definitely get the undivided attention of your nearest cat: meaty tenders... and crunchy bites. We're talking about delectable morsels made with real chicken. Tender. Crunchy. Good. Think of it as an amusement park ride for your cat's taste buds.

Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Beef Tallow Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Meat and Bone Meal, Glycerin, Animal Liver Flavor, Chicken, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Turkey By-Product Meal, Malted Barley Extract, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Carrots, Dried Green Beans, Taurine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Yellow 6, Manganese Sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.

Shelley B.
Advance
My kitties love the friskier cat food better than any other brand. I have a 12 pound solid black cat and a 20+ pound tabby cat. This good is a good value for the price. I will buy it again and will continue to buy
Claudia B.
Charlotte
My cats are exactly the biggest fan of dry food they are spoiled little brat but compared to other ones friskies the only brand I would eat ans it’s honestly not that pricey I would recommend it to cat owners if you’re looking to save some money
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We like the dry food more than the wet food. She devours this when I put it in her food bowl. She’s about 1 yr old, and it’s easy for her to chew this type of food. I’d definitely buy again. The packaging nice, and the price is really affordable!
Sabrea H.
Syracuse
I have two cats the first time I tried feeding them this cat food they don’t like it it’s a good value in my store but I don’t know if it’s affordable in your store I wouldn’t recommend buying it idk the just don’t like it🙄😡
Taylor T.
My cats love this!! They are very healthy and I think it does good at maintaining the health. They love it so much so I recommend it to your cats❤️ and it’s good for the price too! Defiantly will keep purchasing.
CM🎀 M.
Hemet
My cat is about 15 years old and very picky. She loves this food best part it’s pretty cheap for a big bag. I just wish the ingredients were a little better and more healthier but overall great definitely would recommend this to any cat owner
Olivia C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Although my cats like the taste, I chose it over a better quality product because I thought it was a soft dry cat food for my very old kitty, but it is not soft, unless perhaps you use a pair of pliers (like I did) to find that some of the kernels are slightly softer than others. As a whole, its just hard, dry cat food, so I'll be back to a higher quality food once we're through the giant tub created by this purchase.
Crystal C.
Maricopa , AZ
It’s her favorite! She’s a stray that magically appeared in our house and ironically she’s picky with food 🤔 We actually used to buy the brand from the dollar store but she would barely eat. We started buying her this one and she loves it!
Tricia M.
Wichita
My cats really enjoy this food. I think because the texture is so similar to their cat treats, they eat it up better then any other brand I’ve tried! Also with this food they have never gotten sick after eating. I switched to this from a Rachel Ray brand cat food and they hated the Rachel ray food (which made them constipated). But anyways. This is the food to get if you have picky eaters like mine who just want to eat treats all day! Haha
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
The best cat food on the market. My cats are so picky and they finally agreed on this one. We haven’t changed up in so long. It doesn’t make their stomachs upset and they love it! It has made their coats nice and shiny as well.