Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Jessica C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Jessica S.Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Shells U.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

This treasure of a meal is made with shredded real turkey plus savory gravy plus sprinkles of cheese flavor!

Water sufficient for processing, turkey, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, vegetable starch-modified, soy flour, cheese, artificial and natural flavors, salt, sodium caseinate, vegetable oil, added color, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, corn starch, dried whey, taurine, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), niacin, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   C-6173

• My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 mon...3 Answers
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are decently cheap. And I'm guessing by the way my cat comes running they must taste good and smell good to him. Kids love feeling like they are giving our cat the best food. They watch him eat and feel pleased.
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed my cat in a big kennel so that the dog won't steal her food and twice a day she sits in it and patiently waits! She loves the bits over the pate and usually cleans her plate. It's also very affordable as well.
Celeste M.
Sharonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for cats and the flavors my cats love. I have 5 cats and each can will feed the 5 of them their tasty treat for the day. They can’t seem to get enough. Healthy option for my obese kitty as well. Lol
Torrie L.
Wallingford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy this food. One has a sensitive belly and this is one I know she can keep down. Budget friendly and gives them the energy they need to play. Probably not the very best on the market if you have special dietary needs for your cat but perfect for the average feline.
Sidney D.
Millbrook, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy! She knows when it is time for her can and she smacks it right up! We get the value pack with 12 cans and it is a great price simply because I do not give her a whole can at once. I can divide it into 2 or 3 meals.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves scarfing this down in an instant.. A soon as i open that can he runs meowing like a baby.. In his head i know he thinking, yassss!!! My favorite dish my owner is the bomb. Now give me that tasty food. Haha!! This is a luxury food for him and i some times mix it with his kibbles.. There are soo many different flavors for him also that i choose for him. He loves the gravy ones.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another great wet food for cats! It has a good gravy and little cheese pieces along with shreds of meat. My cat loves the cheese pieces and gravy. And since he’s so picky on texture the shreds are perfect! A good treat for any cat!!
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of friskies because I sometimes think the smell is unbearable. My cat had horrible breath over eating friskies. He enjoys them and will eat them so if you can handle the stink then this food is okay!
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Thought my cats would love this, but they weren’t fond of the cheese sauce part which surprised me, It doesn’t even look good, but what soft cat food does. I tried it a few different times with the same result.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of her many flavors she will sit and eat all at once it I let her. I do buy this one a lot because she eats it , but I feed strays too but she doesn't mind to share :)
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 months ago. What is the best way to incorporate wet food into his diet?