Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Ocean Fish In Sauce Accented With Real Bacon uploaded by RandiLynne C.

BY FRISKIES #74 in Cat Food

Description:

Bite-size chunks made with real ocean fish in a scrumptious sauce – and accented with real bacon! Woo hoo!Start with the delicious flavor of ocean fish in bite-sized moist chunks. Add accents of real bacon. Then add sauce. And you've got one treasure of a meal! Admit it. We had you at bacon.

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, soy flour, ocean fish, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, bacon, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, salt, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium chloride, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   B-6158

Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is all my cats will eat. I have tried everything else and they only want this. It’s not good quality, but it is all they eat got wet food because they refuse anything else. The price is right. I recommend trying other healthier stuff, but I thank them for getting my cats to eat something.
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats always love this little treat. I do not feed it to then often since it is not the best cat food on the market but they sure don’t seem to mind. I love the affordability and variety in this brand of wet food.
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product for sea loving kitties. My cat loves all the Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Ocean Fish In Sauce Accented With Real Bacon cans. Gets him chubby and he enjoys it all till the last lick.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest canned cat food. But the price is great so when I'm low on cash I pick up a few for my boy. He loves all the flavors, and different textures. Theres so many to choose from.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
due to bad press, i have shied away from fish and fish products for my furrie herd...but, as they age, they get pickier and the poultry i normally buy becomes fodder for scorn. so, thanks to purina one, no grain products for kitties...making food interesting to my cantankerous felines...
Jac d.
my baby lovessssssssssss the ocean fish canned cat food. He has no problems with stomach or sickness after eating these. he runs to the kitchen every morning for a can, though it’s not recommended to give daily
Tanisha H.
Harrisburg, PA
Cats loved it and they’re super picky. The 5.5 oz size is good for splitting between two cats. Price point is anywhere from $0.45-$0.49 depending on where you get it from.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty is pretty picky I've tried giving him this wet food but he just isn't in to it hell eat a few bites but doesn't really eat too much after that. These are always in sale for great prices.
Lillian M.
Yorktown, VA
My cat loves these cans of food, he eats them all the time and we had to only feed him half because he was gaining so much weight even with all of his outside playing

back