Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Chicken Tuna & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Purnima D.Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Chicken Tuna & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Kristina S.Friskies® Tasty Treasures with Chicken Tuna & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Melinda V.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

This treasure of a meal combines real chicken and tuna plus savory gravy plus sprinkles of cheese flavor!Friskies provides taste adventures that feed a cat's playfulness and curiosity with a wide variety of wet food, dry food and treats. For cats, by cats.

Daniela B.
My babies favorite!!! They really really really love this canned food, I’ve tried with other brands and even when they eat it too, when I open a can of this I get the love I really deserve 😂😂. They really love tasty treasures, and the price is just great! I really love the smell of this food, and how my babies love it!
Jodie M.
Merritt Island
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this. Can size is perfect to divide in half between the two cats. Could use some more liquid, as once they lap up the small amount that is there, it dries out pretty quickly. Yes I would purchase again. Also, the chunks could be smaller. The cats are not a fan of the larger chunks.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat could live if this ! She’s loves it, everytime I bring it out she gets so excited ! She really enjoys it’s and loves getting it as a treat ! I usually feed her dry food which makes her love it even more . My cat loves it, and yours might too!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love several of Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count brands. They love the ones with the cheese in gravy fillets. So thumbs up from the fur babies. My babies after they eat
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Over the years I tried this with other cats. The vet highly recommend that I gave them different food. The vet did not speak highly of this food. We now use purevita and organic wet food. My cat is very healthy and has no concerns.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a great product! The size is good and the price. My cats enjoy them a lot. To make them last longer I will mix them in with dry food. So far my cat enjoyed pretty much every flavor but the chicken and turkey flavors are their favorites. I would buy again.
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
I have 2 cats and they love it. Sometimes they are picky and just like the kind that is shredded. I always give them this t night as their dinner. It is very cheap too. I would recommend this just not every day.
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only dry and canned food that I buy for my cats. They love it and they are very finicky when it comes to their food. A 15 pound bag is around $12 and it lasts them over a month.
Alicia W.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Walmart
Sofi loves any canned cats food with gravy. She won’t eat any other brand she will only eat Friskies. I have tried switching her to another brand and she was not having it she pretty much just stopped eating for a while and it scared the mess out of me. I would recommend this brand of food to another cat owner since my little baby loves it so much.
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very picky but this is the only wet food brand he will eat any flavor of. He has learned what the cans look like and gets so excited when I go to feed him. Highly recommend

Kohl's