BY FRISKIES #70 in Cat Food

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® with Chicken & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food. 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. Feeding directions: feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily. Divide into two or more meals. Kittens need up to twice as much food as adult cats and should be fed all they will eat two or three times daily. Refrigerate unused portion.

• Which store do you most often buy Tasty Treasures at?1 Answers
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'll be honest with you, I don't know if this stuff is even all that healthy for my cats, but they're CRAZY about it. So I buy it. They're mostly on a dry food diet. I keep their favorite dry foods available to them all day, but I give them a spoon of this stuff once in the morning and again in the evening as kind of a treat. They start begging for it around the same time every day like they're starving (even though they eat plenty of the dry food throughout the day & night) Neither of my cats are overweight. The female is just under 10 lbs and the male is sitting steady at 12. This stuff looks gross, but since my cats won't touch pate (I've tried so many different kinds) I switched to this one and a few other flavors in this line. It has little meat chunks with bits of cheese and they gobble it right up. My male cat loves it so much, he'll hurry and eat his, then try to take the female cat's portion (in a non aggressive way, no hissing biting or smacking, just pushing his head into her bowl) So I separate them to be sure she gets to eat hers. I noticed a packaging change recently and so I checked to see if the contents had changed. Yep. According to the labels, the Crude Protein went from a min 11% to 10%, so keep this in mind when buying the "new" cans. (*Note* the term “crude protein” does not reflect on the quality of protein in pet food. “Crude protein” is actually a measurement of nitrogen, which is a roundabout way to assess the presence of protein in pet food.) They also changed some of the wording. "Corn Starch" to "Vegetable Starch", "Soybean Oil" to "Vegetable Oil" and so on. I suppose it's to make the product seem more appealing to buyers. They also add coloring! Like why would a cat even care about what color their food is!? But alas, my cats love it, though obviously they could improve the ingredients to make it healthier. If I were rating just based on how my cats feel about it, then yeah 5/5 stars. But because the ingredients could be improved.. I'm giving it 3/5
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
I’d recommend if you aren’t trying to spend too much but also don’t want one of those baby containers.
These aren’t too much to pay for $10-12 dollars. I like all the flavors they come in. I get different ones for my cat bc just as I’d imagine for my self I wouldn’t want the same food my entire life. I also mix in with dry food for him. So I use the can throughout the day. I use 3 halves. Each half goes into dry food. 1 breakfast 1 lunch & 1 dinner. Also to say money. Good stuff!
Emily P.
My cats love eating this. It smells so gross but I think that’s all cat food hahah. Both of my cats eat every last bit of it. I would recommend this for your furry friend. It’s affordable!
Bayley B.
Ham Lake, MN
My kitty cat loves Friskies Tasty Treasures! She refuses to eat any fish or seafood flavors but will completely devour this!
And I enjoy giving it to her as it doesn’t have the dreadful smell of wet food compared to others!
Kristie B.
Brandon
I love friskies canned cat food. The prices are always reasonable and my cats love it. If they’re sick and won’t eat their dry food, I buy this. They can’t turn it down. It’s also great for sneaking them their meds lol.
Reanna W.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little girl doesn’t like fish or tuna I know what kinda cat is it! But this is something I’ve found that she can eat and her brother and sister can also eat! Definitely great for my Russian Blue and her siblings !
Emily S.
Grand Rapids , MI
Obviously, my review on this is limited, since I’m not the one eating it. Based on how clean my cats’ bowls are after dinner, however, I’d say it’s pretty good! It’s a nice, inexpensive treat for my normally-dry-food kitties!
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest canned cat food. But the price is great so when I'm low on cash I pick up a few for my boy. He loves all the flavors, and different textures. Theres so many to choose from.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my cat's fave. As soon as he hears the can open he starts to purr uona storm. He would still purr while he eats. I don't know what they put in the cat but its like drugs to him. Even when a piece of meat hits the floor he is quick to pick it up. I hope they keep this brand going and not change a thing because I'm not sure if he will be happy with the flavor.
Christie B.
Oceola
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little fur babies love this stuff. Everytime I open a can they come running. The one cat just had babies and I find it helpfully for her to have the soft food around so she dont go far.
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Which store do you most often buy Tasty Treasures at?