Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy

Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® with Chicken & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food. 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. Feeding directions: feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily. Divide into two or more meals. Kittens need up to twice as much food as adult cats and should be fed all they will eat two or three times daily. Refrigerate unused portion.

Which store do you most often buy Tasty Treasures at?
Start your review of Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy uploaded by Sandra D.
I'll be honest with you, I don't know if this stuff is even all that healthy for my cats, but they're CRAZY about it. So I buy it. They're mostly on a dry food diet. I keep their favorite dry foods available to them all day, but I give them a spoon of this stuff once in the morning and again in the evening as kind of a treat. They start begging for it around the same time every day like they're starving (even though they eat plenty of the dry food throughout the day & night) Neither of my cats are overweight. The female is just under 10 lbs and the male is sitting steady at 12. This stuff looks gross, but since my cats won't touch pate (I've tried so many different kinds) I switched to this one and a few other flavors in this line. It has little meat chunks with bits of cheese and they gobble it right up. My male cat loves it so much, he'll hurry and eat his, then try to take the female cat's portion (in a non aggressive way, no hissing biting or smacking, just pushing his head into her bowl) So I separate them to be sure she gets to eat hers. I noticed a packaging change recently and so I checked to see if the contents had changed. Yep. According to the labels, the Crude Protein went from a min 11% to 10%, so keep this in mind when buying the "new" cans. (*Note* the term “crude protein” does not reflect on the quality of protein in pet food. “Crude protein” is actually a measurement of nitrogen, which is a roundabout way to assess the presence of protein in pet food.) They also changed some of the wording. "Corn Starch" to "Vegetable Starch", "Soybean Oil" to "Vegetable Oil" and so on. I suppose it's to make the product seem more appealing to buyers. They also add coloring! Like why would a cat even care about what color their food is!? But alas, my cats love it, though obviously they could improve the ingredients to make it healthier. If I were rating just based on how my cats feel about it, then yeah 5/5 stars. But because the ingredients could be improved.. I'm giving it 3/5
Eve K.
Benton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Friskies® Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese in Gravy uploaded by Eve K.
Kitty will eat anything as long as the flavor is poultry or fish. She is not a fan of beef (ever) and will turn her nose at it. I usually buy the larger packs (about $15) chicken lovers and she’s a happy camper
Keri B.
My cat loves friskies. She is very picky but this is her favorite brand. She especially loves the fish and seafood flavored kind as well as turkey
Cindy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. they are very picky but they lked the plate clean when I gave them this. I would recommend this.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My fur baby really enjoys the taste of Friskys. She comes running anytime she hears me opening a can. I am pleased as long as she is pleased.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat Hermes absolutely loves Friskies! Whenever he hears a can open, he comes running! If my cat loves it, I'm getting it.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think my cat can smell this when I return from the grocery store. She absolutely loves this. I don't give it to her often but it is a great treat. This is for sure her favorite. If you have a cheese loving cat this is worth a shot.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
My cats love cat food that has cheese in it. This seems to be a winner with them...I buy it regularly..
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
My cats love this stuff. I think the main reason is the bits of cheese it has. Anytime I eat something dairy they especially want some lol.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
I have 2 adult cats and they love this stuff. I've yet to find a flavor of Friskies wet food that they don't like. It's super cheap too. I gave it just 3 stars because I'm not sure of the ingredients. I started to question... cats eating cheese... hmm. lol! It just doesn't seem natural or that it would really be healthy for them.