BY FRISKIES

Description:

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love. Your feline will adore this Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Cat Food. The food offers tasty flavors mixed with cheese for a.

Ingredient:

Turkey Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Turkey, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Morgan P.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness, wet food and my cat. As soon as I open the fridge he is instantly talking and walking around waiting for me to give it to him. He is impatience sometimes and wants it so bad he tries to get it out of my hand. This is the best thing that my family’s cat have ever had. When they were babies we gave them more of this to gain more weight. By far my favorite wet cat food brand. Definitely a must buy.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest canned cat food. But the price is great so when I'm low on cash I pick up a few for my boy. He loves all the flavors, and different textures. Theres so many to choose from.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
♡Abby P.
My cats just eat it up. With 11 cats I sometimes struggle to keep them all happy but when I found this... let me jut say that I was one popular cat mom :) And now I think I have tried every flavor and I guess it’s just the brand because they all love each one so much
Diana R.
Newark
Purchased at: Walmart
When my cat was a kitten, I was skeptical of giving my cat dry food, so I went with this product. She loved it. Good value, not pricey at all. She overall enjoyed it. I would buy it again to mix with my cats dry food as a treat
Amaya M.
North Fort Myers
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this brand. Every time he hears me pull the can open he goes crazy for it. My cat never had any issues with this brand. He absolutely will not eat anything other than frisky Since he is very picky.
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Oreo loves this food. If Oreo is happy we are all happy. I'm confident this is the best food it is a trusted brand that's been feeding cats for many years. Happy healthy Oreo
Sirena R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat usually doesn't prefer pate, he's so picky, but surprisingly he ate this one. I bought a variety pack and didn't realize a couple of the included cans were pate style and was a bit surprised when I opened up the can. Thankfully I didn't have to throw it out. It must've tasted really good if my cat ate it!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Frikies always bring the best the best in price the best in kind it meet expectation i wont change fridkies on lees the market bring a good one cheaper than this
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is another wet can food my fur baby enjoys. I like how it helps keep him happy and healthy and this brand also offers many varieties of flavors that are affordable. It is an easy open can that is mess free.
Courtney L.
Staunton
My cats go crazy for this stuff. Perfect size can for 4 cats. Great price/ very affordable. My cats are spoiled with this stuff. They get a variety of different flavors throughout the day. I recommend.
Jamie P.