Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by RandiLynne C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by Nancy S.

BY FRISKIES

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love.

Ingredient:

OceanFish Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Ocean Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Shaunyna J.
My cats love eating wet cat food. It’s so delicious and easier to eat. But I mix in dry cat food also.
Erica A.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat loves this flavor of food. It never fails. He could eat this flavor all day if I let him. Lol.
Heather J.
Fayetteville, WV
My kitties love these Friskies Tasty Treasures as a treat. They go crazy when I open up the lid!
Jessica S.
Bartlett, TN
Awesome price first off! Plus my picky kitties devour this so win win all away around!!
My cat loves this brand of wet food. She enjoys all the different flavors and textures.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My cat freaks out for this food! For some reason, she loves the fish with the cheese.
April L.
Valdosta, GA
My cat is 16. He is a picky guy! This is one of the only foods he will eat.
Brittney L.
Wellington, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats have loved anything and everything I have given them from the Friskies brand. Especially canned food with lots of sauce or juice. Seafood particularly peaks there interest.
Dawn S.
My cats will only eat pate. Which is getting harder to find.  So far I haven't found another brand to replace with.  They're really not into gravy, shreds, or fancy combinations.
Jennifer P.
Speaking for my old farm kitty, you can't go wrong with ocean fish!  At a vet's suggestion, I purchased this pate variety for the extra water content needed for processing.  Excellent value, can almost always find a great sale in the big box stores!