Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by RandiLynne C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by Nancy S.

BY FRISKIES #93 in Cat Food

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love.

Ingredient:

OceanFish Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Ocean Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Li R.
New York City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two furbabies and they like it so it's a win. Sometimes I mix it with dry food. I highly recommend it
Kandra B.
Summerville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat can only eat Pate food and he adores this stuff. He can’t get enough of it. Will continue to buy for life.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest canned cat food. But the price is great so when I'm low on cash I pick up a few for my boy. He loves all the flavors, and different textures. Theres so many to choose from.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Christina B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I actually get the 38 pack or something like that. It lasts alot longer and cheaper and I love mixing it in with dry food.
emma r.
Hobart
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
every single time i crack open any type of can in the house my kitty always comes running even if it’s not her cat food. she loves it a lot and always licks her plate clean, only problem is that she will eat too fast because she loves it, and ends up puking up bits around the house because she doesn’t chew the big chunks completely, other than that i’m completely satisfied!
Rachael M.
Halifax
Frisked wet food is our go to, the cats always love it and can be picky when it comes to wet food. They seem to prefer the seafood flavours, so this is a popular one here
Crystal S.
hamilton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this product stinks horribly. Lol however, the smellier the better for the cats! They absolutely love this stuff. I've tried chunky varieties but they just eat the gravy and leave most of the pieces. With the patty they eat it all. It's a great treat for my furbabies.
Ceilidh M.
Kitchener, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts for this. They can’t get enough. It’s similar to the alternatives but there is a large variety of flavours for the cats. The price is about the same as other brands. I will buy again and again.
Veronique G.
I don't know if it's good but from what I see from my cats, it must be absolutely great. They get crazy when I give them this product.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
This is an amazing pack it last a good time to me and they eat it like a dream. I have notice that the have so much energy now