Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by RandiLynne C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by Nancy S.

BY FRISKIES

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love.

Ingredient:

OceanFish Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Ocean Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Jennifer M.
Fremont, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat a can up in seconds. It's a real treat for them to enjoy once in a great while. They each get their own can to prevent them from fighting.
Morgan F.
Connecticut
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great price and our cats really seem to enjoy these. Our barn cat will eat anything, but our 2 inside cats are quite picky and seem to love this food!
Mary V.
bay county
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this soft food.we alternate between soft and hard. Hard 5 days and soft 3 days. He loves the treat of having soft food.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
My kitties love their friskies. This is one of my female cats favorite. She loves the fishy flavors and enjoys a non pate dinner for a treat.
Michelle P.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats seem to like this flavor of wet food. They eat it up as fast as it goes into their bowls! It helps keep their fur nice and shiny
Bryanna M.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I know this wet food is especially their favorite because they growl while eating it. I keep my distance and let them do their thing.
Susan C.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This friskies kind of food are amazing my cat loves friskies it meet my expectstios price even better now i like the eady open ones
Lauren F.
Media
My kitten does like this food, but there is always some left the next day. Looking for something better that she would enjoy more
megan r.
hinckley, OH
My cat is in love with these! All I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running! couldn't be more happier with the product
Daneen R.
Monroe, CT
OK well the cats eat it, so that's good. Not sure what else I can say about it? Smells like cat food and they eat it....lmao