Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by RandiLynne C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by Nancy S.

BY FRISKIES

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love.

Ingredient:

OceanFish Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Ocean Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
My cat seems to like this, but personally i am not a fan of the "pate" style wet food. I prefer to get food that has real "pieces" of fish or meat in it. I have noticed that my cat does like that type as well, but it's not like she turns up her nose to the pate either and she is satisfied if it is all we have.
Dana G.
seattle, WA
My senior cat has become picky lately and I was worried because every food I gave him he didn't like. I saw this at the store and decided to try it. He loves it and eats it everyday now.
amy s.
Pekin, IL
My kitties love this. They don't even care if it is pate or shreds or whatever texture I get. As soon as i open the can they are at my feet meowing like crazy and following me around the kitchen until i put there plate on the floor.
Ashley P.
If your cat doesn't like pate, he/she will likely not like this either. It is pate with chunks hidden inside. My kitten won't eat pate, and this is no exception
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
My cat wasn't a big fan of the cheese aspect of this. I went ahead and tried this variety, as he tends to like the regular ones, but unfortunately wasn't a fan.
Brittanie S.
Pomona, CA
My cat loves these. Especially the one with the cheese. Right when she hears the pop of the can she comes running. And fully satisfied. Shes happy. I'm happy.
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All their seafood cans are amazing, my kitty loves them. Finishes a whole can as soon as he gets it. Gets them fat really quick too if that's what you want.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats LOVE this specific kind!! So much so they make slurp noises when they eat it. They enjoy all Tasty Treasures, but are very fond of this flavor.
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA
My cats love this! They love the flavor no matter what texture they love it! They also like other flavors definitely love buying this product for them
Jennifer M.
Fremont, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats eat a can up in seconds. It's a real treat for them to enjoy once in a great while. They each get their own can to prevent them from fighting.