Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by RandiLynne C.Friskies® Tasty Treasures Ocean Fish Dinner with Cheese Pate Cat Food uploaded by Nancy S.

BY FRISKIES

Treat your kitty to a meal that is both nutritious and delicious with this cat food. Succulent flavors blend with tasty cheese for a combination your cat will love.

Ingredient:

OceanFish Package Weight: 5.5 oz Directions: Feed adult cats 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight daily Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat by-Products, Liver, Chicken, Chicken by-Products, Ocean Fish, Cheese, Rice, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Corn Starch-Modified, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, DriedWhey, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Niacin, Spice and Coloring, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, RiboflavinSupplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 3.5% Taurine (Min) 0.07%

Morgan P.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness, wet food and my cat. As soon as I open the fridge he is instantly talking and walking around waiting for me to give it to him. He is impatience sometimes and wants it so bad he tries to get it out of my hand. This is the best thing that my family’s cat have ever had. When they were babies we gave them more of this to gain more weight. By far my favorite wet cat food brand. Definitely a must buy.
Jennifer K.
SPANAWAY
It seems like a bit of a funny combination for the flavor, but my cat seemed to love it. He loves the pate versions over the chunks or stips with gravy. I'm not sure if he's just really picky, or maybe prefers the texture of the pate? But he loves pretty much any of the Friskies pate flavors. We usually try to buy a mixed flat /box of food because it's usually a little cheaper that way. Or you can buy several cans, separately to see which flavors your cat(s) really love! I would recommend buying different textures as well, like we found out our cats won't eat the meat chunks in gravy.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest canned cat food. But the price is great so when I'm low on cash I pick up a few for my boy. He loves all the flavors, and different textures. Theres so many to choose from.

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Alicia W.
Raleigh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sofi loves any canned cats food with gravy. She won’t eat any other brand she will only eat Friskies. I have tried switching her to another brand and she was not having it she pretty much just stopped eating for a while and it scared the mess out of me. I would recommend this brand of food to another cat owner since my little baby loves it so much.
Nancy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! They are easy open cans and I can always get them on sale at my local grocery store. My cats are picky but will eat only the Friskies brand food. We had a wild momma and her kittens move into my garage and they love it also.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oliver loves any pate wet cat food ! He will not eat the chunked, flaked, or anything with texture but loves the creamed type. It does give him a little gas but he loves it so I wouldn’t dare take it away from him. Thank you!!
Jami C.
Missoula
One of both my cats favorites! Which is a problem, because one of my cats is a fat bastard, and wants to always eat my other cats food 😑 But a great value. And apparently tasty ( if you are a cat). 👍🏻
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY
My cat loved this brand salmon was more her type but she enjoyed this as well! Not to messy when you remove it from the can and just enough juice for her to eat it all up
Brooklyn L.
Fort Wayne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one, my cats both love to death. They always smash so fast on it. My only problem is, this one has the worst smell to it. Its a seafood smell for sure so I dont buy this one anymore. They loved it for sure. So if you are looking for something for you cats to go crazy about. You should try this. But if you had a sensitive smell to clams and stuff. Don't.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this to my cat and really liked it and the dog eats out of it too it’s really good for the cats I put it outside and the eat all day long instead of going and giving so much money on cat food I don’t have to know more whoever has a And they don’t feel like giving so much money on the capsule you