BY FRISKIES

Friskies Tasty Treasures Chicken & Tuna In Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz.

Buy on PETCO
Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cat loves this flavor. She likes plain chicken flavored cat food normally, but this particular one also has tuna and she loves it! Each can has approximately 3 servings for her. If I leave the whole can in there she won’t eat it all and it will get bad. I only wish they made the cans smaller or had multiple openings or a lid.
Alyssa H.
My cats love the friskies soft food! The ocean whitefish and tune ones are their favorite but all 4 of my cats love just about all the flavors. Also very affordable and easy to find and a good sized can too.
Julia G.
Oakland
My cat likes it, specially in a hot day. The cons could be that it can make your cat vomit. She seems to enjoy it. I like that it's cheap and it can be found in any local store. If you want to try it, do it. Hopefully your cat loves it.
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
My cat loves any of the soft foods in this brand. He just sometimes gets a bit spoiled on it. Very affordable and my cat loves it, doesn’t want any other food after is the only downfall! Which isn’t really a downfall
Aubree S.
Clarksville
My kitty is pretty picky when it comes to any canned cat food that contains fish in it, however, this one is one that she will actually eat. I suppose the chicken and gravy being mixed with the tuna is something that she enjoys quite a bit.
Chloe H.
Kenai
My cat will eat a whole can of this if I let him. This product make a great treat every once and a while. I’m sure if my furry friend had to rate this cat food it would be five stars!
Elyse I.
winter springs
This is a product I buy every now and again for my cat that she loves. It’s not like some cat food that she barely eats and then walks away from. It’s something that i would buy again.
Mandy T.
Clinton
My younger cats are big fans of all your products they have are it since they were about 6 months old. I've never had them get ill from any of your food.
Sharie W.
Oklahoma City
My cats love, love, love this stuff!!! This is the only brand of food they go crazy for. They gets a daily treat of this and can't get enough of it.
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
This can be messy because its wet food but my cat loves eating this so I'm happy that she loves it i make sure she try ALL the different flavors