BY FRISKIES

Friskies Tasty Treasures Chicken & Tuna In Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz.

Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cat loves this flavor. She likes plain chicken flavored cat food normally, but this particular one also has tuna and she loves it! Each can has approximately 3 servings for her. If I leave the whole can in there she won’t eat it all and it will get bad. I only wish they made the cans smaller or had multiple openings or a lid.
I have THE pickiest cats when it comes to food! They have refused to eat many other brands of cat food but so far have loved Friskies. I wish Friskies was more natural but what’s important is that my cats enjoy what they are fed.
Shannon S.
My cats, Louie and Winston, love Friskies wet cat food! They actually ask for it by nudging me towards it, once I grab a can they go wild with meows literally begging me to open it. They eat it up within minutes!
Jessica A.
My cats at one point were so in love with tasty treasures they literally refused to eat any dry food we put out for them. Apparently they would rather starve than have to eat anything else, we got them to eat dry food again by refusing to put out the tasty treasures. So they went back to dry food out of absolute necessity. I guess this stuff must taste really good, it took a couple days for them to give in. Lol.
Olivia B.
Louisville
My Ragamuffin goes CRAZY for this stuff! She loves it! She will start running from the other end of the house once she hears the can open. They sell it for a great price, too! Totally recommend! :)
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this snack! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Narjis R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My cat eats mainly dry food but occasionally we like to surprise him with wet canned foot as a treat and to guard against dehydration since we live in Florida and it’s been a hot summer! He loves this stuff and gets so excited every time he hears the can opening. Pro tip: microwave it for about 10 seconds before feeding it to your cat, it intensifies the smell which makes it more enticing!
Samantha D.
My cat loves this food and how juicy it is. She doesn’t like to eat it out of the can though so I have to put it on a plate. I’m not sure if there can be a design change of the can but I don’t mind taking it out anyways. This also really smells like tuna. Whenever I open a can even if she’s upstairs she comes running because she knows what’s coming.
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
I took off one star because friskies isnt the healthiest cat food. But its inexpensive so when I'm short on cash I buy these for my boy. He loves all the different flavors and textures!

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Aubree S.
Clarksville
My kitty is pretty picky when it comes to any canned cat food that contains fish in it, however, this one is one that she will actually eat. I suppose the chicken and gravy being mixed with the tuna is something that she enjoys quite a bit.