BY FRISKIES #66 in Cat Food

Description:

Start with the delicious flavor of chicken and tuna in bite-sized moist chunks. Add accents of real bacon. Then add gravy. And you've got one treasure of a meal! Admit it. We had you at bacon.Friskies provides taste adventures that feed a cat's playfulness and curiosity with a wide variety of wet food, dry food and treats.  For cats, by cats.

Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Corn Starch-Modified, Tuna, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Bacon, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Niacin, Added Color, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide. B-6157.

Morgan P.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness, wet food and my cat. As soon as I open the fridge he is instantly talking and walking around waiting for me to give it to him. He is impatience sometimes and wants it so bad he tries to get it out of my hand. This is the best thing that my family’s cat have ever had. When they were babies we gave them more of this to gain more weight. By far my favorite wet cat food brand. Definitely a must buy.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed wet food to my cat as a treat as I find that not only is it more expensive but dry food is better for their teeth. My cat goes CRAZY for gravy canned food, especially friskies and if I open any can of any sort (including beans) he comes running and meowing. His stomach can be sensitive but there have been no issues with feeding his this gravy.
Jennifer K.
SPANAWAY
I bought a bunch of different dinners/mixes (other than the flavors listed), because they looked so good on the pictures. I figured my cats would love the meat chunks mixed in with extra gravy sauce. Opening the cans, the food does look like the pictures. It smells pretty good, for cat food. I'm not sure if my cats are picky, or if a lot of cats don't care for this type of food. I'm giving a 3 star review only because my cats wouldn't eat it. Not just this flavor, but several other flavors in gravy. They loved the pate versions, though. If I had at least one cat (out of 3) that would have eaten any of the meats in gravy dishes, I would have given a 5 star review.
Brooklyn L.
Fort Wayne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite one. Both my cats go into cat heaven after a can of this. And the smell is tolerable for sure :). Its a wonderful price for something both my cats go crazy about. I mostly recommend this flavor over any. :)
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older cat only eats canned food and this is an affordable brand that he likes! My younger cats are picky about what cans they eat. They enjoy pate. It’s an affordable every day brand that I think tastes good because my cats enjoy it
Brandy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love eating Friskies can cat food. But especially the chicken and tuna. I am able to split it up between my three cats and they just devour it. I have short hair cats. I would definitely recommend this one to other owners.
Brittany P.
Bronx
My cat loves friskies cat food. It’s the only thing he would eat. He’s always meowing for it and he would lick the bowl empty. I like this brand because the flavors unlike other brands seem very appetizing he loves the other flavors too I recommend.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg , PA
Our cat will literally eat any wet food smothered in gravy and this has a ton. He’s a larger Russian Billie who we like to keep a lovely fur shiny coat on:l. He seems to prefer this to the meow mix knees
♡Abby P.
My cats just eat it up. With 11 cats I sometimes struggle to keep them all happy but when I found this... let me jut say that I was one popular cat mom :) And now I think I have tried every flavor and I guess it’s just the brand because they all love each one so much
Summer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats love this product! He eats it so fast, so I guess he loves it. It’s pretty disgusting to look at and the smell is digesting , but I would highly recommend it to other cat owners.