Friskies® Tasty Treasures Chicken Dinner In Gravy Accented With Real  Bacon uploaded by Karmie K.

Friskies® Tasty Treasures Chicken Dinner In Gravy Accented With Real Bacon

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Bite-size chunks made with real chicken in a savory gravy and accents of real bacon! Mmmmm … bacon. Friskies Tasty Treasures Wet Cat Food - Chicken & Bacon. Start with the delicious flavor of chicken in bite-sized moist chunks. Add accents of real bacon. Then add gravy. And you've got one treasure of a meal! Admit it. We had you at bacon.

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, meat by-products, wheat gluten, soy flour, turkey, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, bacon, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, taurine, added color, salt, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium chloride, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.    B-6156

Friskies® Tasty Treasures Chicken Dinner In Gravy Accented With Real Bacon
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is my cat's favorite Friskies is always a go to you can buy them in boxes with different flavors so you don't have to buy just one my cat loves them all you pop the lid and they come run in and go crazy because they're ready to eat it they expect it every day they're spoiled this is a great wet cat food to get your animal the love it and the love you for
Tifanie C.
My little Timmy goes absolutely bonkers for this stuff! He adores it and I love to see him happy. The wet food is his favorite and he loves anything in gravy. He’s my little chubby kitty. He devours it everyday it’s his absolute favorite. I would absolutely buy this product.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like friskies because it's an affordable brand yet a trust worthy brand also. Never been a recall or bad stories of the brand itself and my cat is never picky with the brand wet or dry. I like to but him the one with gravy so he can lick up the gravy first.
Friskies® Poultry Platter Classic Wet Cat FoodFriskies® Tasty Treasures With Ocean Fish In Sauce Accented With Real BaconFriskies Tasty Treasures Wet Cat Food - Variety Pack, 12 ct
Elia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been trying to feed my cat a more healthy balanced diet ! This one surely is one of his favorites! I read the label and I was very surprised it was actually really nutritious ! It’s totally worth the money !
Somer E.
Elsberry, MO
My cats love it, and I love the price. My kittens were both about 4 weeks old when I got them. One was orphaned and half starved the other was about to be taken to a kill shelter to be euthanized. I had no money to afford replacement formula and didn't have immediate access to goat's milk. But the dollar store was still open, so we got a variety pack of these Friskies canned foods and my kittys are better than ever...
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love Friskier. They hear that can opening and they come running from all directions. Plus with four mouths to feed the price is great and selection of flavors never ceases to amaze me.
Madison B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Im obsessed with this snack! I love the flavor because it’s so good and this brand is k own for always switching up their variety of flavors! I love it for on the go snacking that i can take anywhere!
Megan W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We occasionally give our cats wet cat food for meals instead of dry. They absolutely go crazy over wet cat food. I like that friskier has different flavors and my cats really enjoy this type of food. It smells terrible to me but they like it lol. I have also heard that wet cat food can improve a cats cost and make it more soft and silky.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! the chunks of cheese is his favorite! I mix this with some dry and he eats it right up. Never found any bones or anything in this. The price is pretty decent!