Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food

Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food

What’s shakin’? This delicious meal with accents of real bacon PLUS bite-size chunks in gravy made with real oceanfish!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food!
Melissa C.
Atwater, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Melissa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love any and all of the tasty treasures flavors by Friskies!!! They are picky and refuse to eat certain brands and flavors. I was very pleased when they didn't turn down this food as it's pretty affordable as well! I recommend you trying it out to see if your cats enjoy it as much as mine do!
Rebecca  H.
Adelanto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have tried many wet canned food varieties but my kitten Halo prefers this one. She loves every different variety they offer. I love that they are priced reasonable and they have actual egg and cheese etc in the cans. She has a soft shiny beautiful coat therefore I will continue to buy.
Jamie E.
Medford, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat’s favorite flavor of food! She will meow at me non stop the second i open this one
mariela A.
Winton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
this product is good for my little cat the flavor is taste for my cat am recomended now
Shelby K.
Mercersburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats really enjoy this food because it has that flavor of bacon and fish together. Two things that cats can hardly resist. They look forward to their meals each and every day knowing that I have Friskies waiting for them when they come to their food bowl.
member-33ec3
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t eat that ha ha but my cats seems to love it nice and thick consistency actually smells good so I get it why they like it so much
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m always spoiling my cat and she loves this wet food ! Right when I open the can , she comes running ! <3
Charissa K.
Dover, NH
Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Charissa K.
My cats really love Friskies wet food. There is a good amount of gravy which both of my cats like and the chunks of fish they gobble right up! I’ve now switched them over completely to Friskies as they really love the variety.
Cathy  A.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My precious Kitty cat loves her Friskies ocean fish the most out all the flavors. Friskies is by far the best bang for your buck. I’ve tried other brands before (from the more expensive lines) but my Kitty cat only seems to devour the Friskies line the best. Now that she is getting a little older she seems to not like the shredded kind as much (probably because of her teeth) but Friskies is still her All Time Favorite!!
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Friskies Tasty Treasures Accented With Real Bacon Ocean Fish Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Michelle C.
#Friskies My kitties love this flavor very much. They love the bacon flavor. The value is perfect and affordable for anyone. The cans are very easy to open. The packaging is great. I will continue to buy this brand until my kitties don't want it. which I doubt will happen.

Looking for your answer?