Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count

Friskies Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count

Surf’s up, turf’s up, your cat’s up for this variety pack! It combines the best of land and water with eight cans each of Turkey & Giblets Dinner, Mariner’s Catch, Liver & Chicken Dinner, and Salmon Dinner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count!
Shara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Friskies Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count uploaded by Shara M.
My cats love Friskies canned food. We rescue, so have lots of cats at any given time. I use 8 cans twice a day and my cats go crazy for it. I don’t know why pate’ is the cats meow but, out of 22 cats, only 3 will eat shreds. My cats don’t seem to care what the flavor is. I buy the surf and turf because I like them to have the oils from the fish for their coats and also want them to have variety. The price point is good which is important since we always have so many. I have to stay on budget in order to continue helping animals, so it’s nice to have affordable options. Will buy again.
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s a great product for all type of cats they love how it has real food inside it and how strong it smells like actual chicken or salmon so it’s really recommendable by me to buy it for your cats and see how they love it.
Eliza J.
Ramona, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count uploaded by Eliza J.
For my cat Jezebel it’s all about the pâté. I totally agree with her—I don’t think any “shreds” or “cutlets” or other weird marketing ideas are very appealing. These Friskies cases are a very good buy, and a local vet feeds her cats these—so that’s all I need to know.
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Friskies Surfin & Turfin Pate Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 32 Count uploaded by Angel G.
My kitties are my world and they love these. The hear the can click open and they come running like well... Animals lol. It definitely keeps their appetite full and I would recommend this to cat owners and lovers alike!
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
My cats seem to like this variety of Friskies. It has proven to be easy on my sensitive stomach cat. The price point for this cat food is comparable to other similar wet cat foods. I would recommend trying a can or two to see how your cat likes it .
Elizabeth M.
Dickinson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats love this food.  They growl and hiss and push and freak out over it.  They refuse to eat anything else, including their dry food, because they are now the eaters of wet food.  This is highly nutritious though and affordable, so I am happy to deliver it.
I am concerned that it will attract bugs or mice if they didn't finish every molecule, but that has not happened yet.
Adriene B.
Guyton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only wet food my cat will eat. He eats two cans of this a day. He is an inside /outside cat so this helps keep his nutrients up while he’s running around. He is at a healthy weight and his coat is super soft.
Angela Z.
Lancaster, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love it, and come running at the sounds of me opening the cans for them. I have four juries and all of them love this flavor.
Maryem A.
Somerville , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat lovessss these! He usually only likes his dry food but this was a hit with him. He loves the salmon one especially, always waiting by the cupboards for his next meal! I recommend for your furry friend :)
Katie M.
Bellingham
My kitty goes crazy for these!! He insists on 2 cans a day or he’ll scream lol. Other food he picks at all day but he always scarfs this stuff down. He also maintains a healthy weight really well with this food, he got too thin when he ate dry food.

Looking for your answer?