BY FRISKIES

Description:

Cat dreams do come true. It's the best of land and sea together in one bag, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and a big wide sky of flavors, including chicken, beef, ocean whitefish, liver, salmon and seafood.

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, ocean fish meal, animal liver flavor, phosphoric acid, salmon meal, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, crab meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, DL-Methionine, natural filet mignon flavor, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 5, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   H-6001

Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for my cat a few days ago. It was a good choice because he actually ate it all! He is so picky and I’ve tried giving him all the expensive healthy food and he won’t touch it. I bought this for $2.50 at the store and he loves it! It’s definitely not a healthy option for him, but I’m glad he’s eating it!
Katie M.
Ithaca, NY
If you'd ask my cat, she'd say she loves the stuff. It is the only dry cat food she will scarf down (she much prefers wet cat food). However, this cat food is greatly lacking in nutritional value, especially protein. When I first adopted my cat, this was the only food she would eat. Unfortunately, I also noticed she was throwing up almost every day. I was told by her vet that it was because her diet was not providing a sufficient amount of protein. And as soon as I switched to a brand with a confirmed high amount of protein, the vomiting stopped. A lot of these big brand cat foods are the equivalent of eating nothing but instant noodles for every meal. Buy your cat something far more nutritional.
Kal C.
Edinboro
Purchased at: PETCO
Friskies is a good food brand for a low price. I don't give this to my cats anymore because I can afford more expensive food, but when I had two cats in college this low price brand was a life saver!
Sam S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this brand of food. My cat is very picky. She will only eat seafood flavored food and treats. She must not realize there’s more then seafood flavors in this because she eats a ton of it
Stephanie B.
conway arkansas
This is all my cat will eat. We actually were out and tried to buy another kind and he just looks at us like we’re crazy. I can’t say I’ve tried it, but my kitty is happy so I am happy too!!
Ruby k.
El Paso
La mejor comida que han probado mis gatos , desde pequeños les estaba está comida para gatos y en verdad la aman, ya que en una ocacion minpareja se equivoco y les compro de otra marca la cual rechazaron al instante ! No probaron ni un bocado ,y tuve que ir a comprarles sus friskies y de inmediato comenzaron a comer , ellos simplemente aman friskies y ademas les da un brillo a su pelaje genial y sus eses no huelen tan mal , lo recomiendo vastante .
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitty Chloe really enjoys the Friskies® Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Cat Food she gets half a cup a day to make sure we aren’t over feeding but she’s always wanting more. The dogs enjoy it too, even though they aren’t supposed to be eating it
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dry food is my preference for my cats I just feel like it’s healthier and they provide more care for my cats.... but the pros of Friskies® Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Cat Food. Is that they do enjoy it, they drink more wanter and it’s affordable and it last longer than canned food, but the cons is that they make their breath smell bad just like the canned one and they got tired of it quick....
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My cat is so picky and she has gotten older and even more fussy about food. She stopped eating her real food and would only eat her treats until I switched foods to this. I was shocked, she ate it like it was a treat haha I think I may have pulled a fast one! She seems to like this much better than the blue bag food from idk
Sierra M.
painesville , OH
my cat seems to love it and thats all i can really say about this lol! it smells like the flavor on the label and it probably taste like it too to him! haha at least i hope! he gets so excited when iget ready to pour him a bowl!
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you feed this to your cat?
Nicole R.
San Antonio, TX
Marilyn A.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How do we receive simple items like these? I have made lists but don't understand when I will get any offers. My "influence" is pretty high but still haven't received any emails. I know that there's campaigns but can we get anything specific from our lists? Thank you.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
What flavor of Friskies is your cats favorite?
Katarina K.