BY FRISKIES #1 in Cat Food

Description:

Cat dreams do come true. It's the best of land and sea together in one bag, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and a big wide sky of flavors, including chicken, beef, ocean whitefish, liver, salmon and seafood.

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, ocean fish meal, animal liver flavor, phosphoric acid, salmon meal, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, crab meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, DL-Methionine, natural filet mignon flavor, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 5, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   H-6001

Ruby k.
El Paso
La mejor comida que han probado mis gatos , desde pequeños les estaba está comida para gatos y en verdad la aman, ya que en una ocacion minpareja se equivoco y les compro de otra marca la cual rechazaron al instante ! No probaron ni un bocado ,y tuve que ir a comprarles sus friskies y de inmediato comenzaron a comer , ellos simplemente aman friskies y ademas les da un brillo a su pelaje genial y sus eses no huelen tan mal , lo recomiendo vastante .
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I had a cat once who would refuse to eat anything but friskies but currently I have two cats and we do really feed them this brand, they are cheaper in price which is great for those who cant afford a more prestigious brand. Friskies isn’t the option for you if your looking at the ingredients, or nutrition wise. I did like that I was able to purchase this brand wholesale at bjs in bulk for a good price and enough food for them for months.
6lue G.
Phoenix
This is something that is actually only used as a treat being that I use a more organic form of food as well as normally I will cook their meal from fresh ingredients but when training or having a fun day with the animals this is one of the brands I have used that they seem to respond well to not just in desire to eat it but as well as digestion . Not on all animals respond the same do two different needs in their diet as well as their conditioning but it never hurts to give it a try
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dry food is my preference for my cats I just feel like it’s healthier and they provide more care for my cats.... but the pros of Friskies® Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Cat Food. Is that they do enjoy it, they drink more wanter and it’s affordable and it last longer than canned food, but the cons is that they make their breath smell bad just like the canned one and they got tired of it quick....
Cat G.
This has been the only food my cat has liked! She's super picky and has hated other brands. Iam and Meow Mix made her throw up for some reason but the brightside is that Friskies is pretty cheap! You can usually find at a good deal at walgreens or even Walmart. Highly reccommend to at least try it out if you find it difficult for your cat to like food.
Jessica D.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed this to Zippy Kitty and she loves it. She’s an outdoor cat which can be picky eaters but we haven’t had that issue while using this food. It’s an excellent affordable product that I would recommend to other cat owners who have picky eaters.
Olivia N.
New Orleans, LA
My cat totally rejected this dry food. She was a stray only a couple of months ago and has shown no food pickiness prior to this, and this is the first food she has rejected, but I haven’t had her long enough to really know if it’s the food or her taste. Overall I recommend their wet food but would not purchase this dry food again.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My cat is so picky and she has gotten older and even more fussy about food. She stopped eating her real food and would only eat her treats until I switched foods to this. I was shocked, she ate it like it was a treat haha I think I may have pulled a fast one! She seems to like this much better than the blue bag food from idk
Sierra M.
my cat seems to love it and thats all i can really say about this lol! it smells like the flavor on the label and it probably taste like it too to him! haha at least i hope! he gets so excited when iget ready to pour him a bowl!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to love this dry food...then again one of my cats will eat pretty much anything you sit in front of her! The value of this cat food is reasonable and it seems to set well with both cats stomachs. No complaints here!
Marilyn A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How do we receive simple items like these? I have made lists but don't understand when I will get any offers. My "influence" is pretty high but still haven't received any emails. I know that there's campaigns but can we get anything specific from our lists? Thank you.