BY FRISKIES #8 in Cat Food

Description:

Cat dreams do come true. It's the best of land and sea together in one bag, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and a big wide sky of flavors, including chicken, beef, ocean whitefish, liver, salmon and seafood.

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, ocean fish meal, animal liver flavor, phosphoric acid, salmon meal, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, crab meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, DL-Methionine, natural filet mignon flavor, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 5, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   H-6001

• Do you feed this to your cat?2 Answers
  • Croquettes can be given with milk?1 Answers
  • How do we receive simple items like these? I have made li...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ruby k.
El Paso
La mejor comida que han probado mis gatos , desde pequeños les estaba está comida para gatos y en verdad la aman, ya que en una ocacion minpareja se equivoco y les compro de otra marca la cual rechazaron al instante ! No probaron ni un bocado ,y tuve que ir a comprarles sus friskies y de inmediato comenzaron a comer , ellos simplemente aman friskies y ademas les da un brillo a su pelaje genial y sus eses no huelen tan mal , lo recomiendo vastante .
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dry food is my preference for my cats I just feel like it’s healthier and they provide more care for my cats.... but the pros of Friskies® Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Cat Food. Is that they do enjoy it, they drink more wanter and it’s affordable and it last longer than canned food, but the cons is that they make their breath smell bad just like the canned one and they got tired of it quick....
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My cat is so picky and she has gotten older and even more fussy about food. She stopped eating her real food and would only eat her treats until I switched foods to this. I was shocked, she ate it like it was a treat haha I think I may have pulled a fast one! She seems to like this much better than the blue bag food from idk
Sierra M.
my cat seems to love it and thats all i can really say about this lol! it smells like the flavor on the label and it probably taste like it too to him! haha at least i hope! he gets so excited when iget ready to pour him a bowl!
Kimberly R.
Anderson, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been feeding this to my kitty's since they was babies and they love flavors! I tried a couple other brands and they snubbed their nose at them after having the surf n turf from friskies. I like that is different bag sizes available for purchase at most places I shop at and this is a brand I can find at many different stores that carry pet food so I can pick it up at different stores depending on where I am shopping at when I need to pick up more cat food. My cats seem full of energy every day and a 17lb bag lasts them for 2-3 months. When I travel to other states with my cats I also like that I can find this with ease.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I have a very picky cat and I although I have tried her on several different brands of this product, my cat always seems to enjoy this one the best. I have repurchased it several times in many different flavors and she’s enjoy them all this far. I usually always have a coupon with it when purchasing on app.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m a crazy cat lady, so it’s important to me what I feed my little fur babies. Friskies is good value for a cheap price! I absolutely love that it is affordable and that all my cats love it. It helps me out a lot with budgeting considering I have so many animals to care for! Picture below of my Ellie. 💜
Alyssa T.
Minter
My cat Misty loves food and I think she especially loved this because she left some in be bowl for later. If Misty likes it I love it. Some foods she will leave and not eat. I'm not sure what kind of cat she is but, she is very furry. I often switch between this brand and a few more brands.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a sensitive tummy to other brands. And this one I can rely on for my cat.  My cat loves it.  And the price isn't bad either.  My cat is pleased and that makes me happy !   I can grab this food anywhere.  And I definitely am buying this again .
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my cats all time favorite dry cat foods. He will literally tear the bag open before we can even open it to put him out some. He has never had a problem while eating this food and he is very healthy. Highly recommend for the price point as well.
Crystal G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do you feed this to your cat?
Nicole R.
united states
Marilyn A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How do we receive simple items like these? I have made lists but don't understand when I will get any offers. My "influence" is pretty high but still haven't received any emails. I know that there's campaigns but can we get anything specific from our lists? Thank you.
Katarina K.
Montréal
Question has been deleted
Claudia Gisela S.
trujillo
Croquettes can be given with milk?