BY FRISKIES

Description:

Special Diet with Salmon Classic Pate Cat Food.Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.For adult cats.

Melissa M.
Ashburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only canned cat food I use. I have 4 adult cats and they all prefer the Salmon Classic Pate. They here that can top open and they know why it is time for. I have tried others but my babies prefer Friskies.
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved some fish flavored cat food and this has to be 1 of his favorite kinds of cat food he seems to really love it since everytine we open the top of this brand he trys to get to it fast
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over purina. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in purina her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Johanna S.
For years my cats have enjoyed this dinner. They are strictly pate lovers and anything from the ocean. They drive me nuts a bit because if I try new flavors a lot of the time they won’t eat it unless I mix it in along with the old. The animal shelters have been given a bunch of great stuff they just won’t eat.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like this product personally because it smells so much worse than other canned cat foods. Our cat ate it but she didn’t seem to like it as the other flavors. I also think the pate version isn’t very good.
Laurie M.
Utica
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves any flavor of friskies wet cat food I bring home. She meows from the moment I open the can until I put it in her bowel. It meet all my expectations. I of course would buy this product over and over again.
Kasey W.
gilroy
My cats love the pate friskies food! At 5pm every day they are yelling for their food. I buy it in packs of 36 and it’ll last me a little over a month. If you buy the cans individually they’re about $.50 a can.
Abby J.
Huntsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat’s favorite food. She loves the shreds and she gobbled it right up! Seafood is some of her favorite and she loves the salmon. My dogs actually love it too and try and knock down her food to eat it all for themselves! Super fairly priced and I would highly recommend!
Rosie B.
My cat is very picky about canned food, and this is one of the few she likes. It’s a good quality food at a reasonable price, and it can be found at a variety of locations. I’ll be buying this product until my car starts to complain.
Alisha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats will only eat the Patte kind of wet food. We have 4 cats and it’s their favorite treat. I love the variety of flavors and the size of the boxes we can get; having 4 cats means a lot of food. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!