BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina Friskies Special Diet Meaty Bits Chicken Dinner in Gravy Cat Food. For adult cats. This is made with meat by-products and contains low magnesium. It helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH.

• Im curious what the max you should give to your furry lit...3 Answers
    Kaja S.
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Cat enjoys this. Not the highest quality ingredients, but the food is afforable when purchased in a variety pack. He’s always happy after a canned food meal and behaves much more kindly toward the family.
    Kenzy C.
    Cheyenne, Wy
    My cat loves these foods and he loves the chicken dinner the best. He would eat gallons of he could! I recommend this to anyone who has a cat. I give my cat this for a special treats once in a while but it is amazing and his favorite. And the price is great too
    My cat is very picky with his food and he loves this stuff! Definitely exceeded my expectations with my little boy cat. Good value for the price. I might give it to him more often if I feel like treating him to something special!
    Erica T.
    This is my cats "I'm going to be picky and not eat my dry food" replacement. He will take his time finishing the can and lay down for what looks like a very relaxing nap afterwards. Definitely makes for one happy kitty!
    Jacquelyn C.
    We don't buy wet food regularly, but our cats LOVE when we buy them this flavor!! We have tried other brands before, and they seem to enjoy this flavor in particular! I recommend this product 100%! Love Purina!
    Jordan A.
    Edmond, OK
    I recently just moved so no longer have a cat but I bought this food for my cat for the last 3 years and she loved it. Any time I tried to give her something different she wouldn't eat it (She was very picky). I would recommend this cat food for all the spoiled and picky cats
    Maria C.
    Hillside, NJ
    Best for cats that have babies frequently gives nutrients to the cat and keeps them healthy. They love it so much they come back wanting more then they have. It met my expectations and good for their bony. I would recommend this to other cat owners.
    Sara E.
    Chesapeake, VA
    My cats come running when I open the can! They love this stuff! My cat also has a medical condition where he some times vomits after he eats. He's able to keep this down.
    Alyssa H.
    Mcdonough, GA
    it didnt seem to help her lose weight over a 2 month period but i guess she didnt really like it either
    Daja M.
    Antioch, CA
    This is literally the only food my cat will eat because he has a missing tooth and has always been a picky eater. Would definitely recommend for older cats.
    Michelle D.
    London, ON
    Im curious what the max you should give to your furry little friend is