Friskies® Special Diet Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish Dinner Cat Food

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Special Diet Ocean Whitefish Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.For adult cats.Purina Friskies Special Diet Ocean Whitefish Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Special Diet Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish Dinner Cat Food!
Product Highlights
“My cat loves this food, she gets to have hard food in her dish all the time and she only gets soft food a couple of times a week as a little treat or snack. ” in reviews
“our cats love this just really really really hard to find some of the different flavorsin reviews
“It seems to help (although she also eats some dry food too not by this brand that is for urinary as well).” in reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food! Never fails to satisfy him! If it makes him happy it makes me happy! The pricing is affordable! I've tried other cat foods and it just doesn't workout like this one! I do buy it every time I go shopping for my cat!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty Loves any Purina products, but this is her favorite!! She has been eating Friskies forever. Sometimes I even mix Purina dry cat food with the wet food. She loves that too!! Thanks for making awesome dinners for my baby Purina!!
Rosedale, MD
My cats are huge fans of Friskies wet food. It is great to give as a snack (half a can) or an entire can for dinner. We run out quickly in my household. My cats eat it very quickly so I usually put a small portion on top of their hard food. Warning: the scent can be very strong and it can make the litter box have a stronger odor.
Overall this food seems good. I am not sure this particular flavor is always available but I do remember purchasing this one in the past. My cat has some urinary issues and this food is for it. It seems to help (although she also eats some dry food too not by this brand that is for urinary as well). Regardless, she does love this food.
Attleboro, MA
My cat had two life threatening UTI's in about 2 years, and the vet recommended that I feed him this food to cut down on the risk, and he's been healthy for three years now. He enjoys it just as much as any other wet food, and it's SO much cheaper than the prescription kind.
Oxford, GA
We tried this after my cat was diagnosed with crystals in his urine. He likes it and he hasn't had any flair ups since he's been on it. And I want to thank Friskies for making this product because I can't afford the prescription food.
San Antonio, TX
This food is the bomb diggity lol, my cat absolutely loves it, I just fed him his Friskies a few minutes ago he gets excited and starts purring and meowing until I finish putting it in his bowl
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love this stuff, it smells pretty bad but i guess that's part of the appeal. Typically it's a great product but i did get a misprint got some other product in a can)
Santa Margar, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We feed this to the seniors in the cat shelter. They love the flavor and gobble it up right away. This particular flavor is very soft and the kitties with no teeth love it!
Waterford, MI
My cats don't really enjoy it, but I think it's just my cats being picky LOL! Im going to give this to my friends to feed their cats and see if they like it!!

Looking for your answer?