Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Shreds With Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food

Friskies Shreds With Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food

Thin shreds made with real salmon cooked in savory sauce make this one crave-a-licious meal.

How do you get free samples?
How many cans do you feed your cat a dAy?
Start your review of Friskies Shreds With Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food!
deanna S.
Mesa, AZ
My cat loves when she gets her soft kitten food, she just goes nuts all the time . Makes her a happy kitten food for sure
Robert  E.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Well my cat loves when I open this can so much. He comes running. Not to bad on the money. Not pricey at all. Do think it needs improvement by the way my cat eats this once a week. A male pure white 8 month old. Yes I highly recommend it to everyone if you love you cat but this.
Alyssa M.
My cat loves all the flavors of Friskies as long as they are the Shreds variety. She is able to eat those easy on her older teeth.
Michelle R.
Grand Island, NE
It always smells so gross but the kitty loves it. He even knows what cabinet we keep it in and he comes running if we open it. It could be because he’s a fat toad or that it’s really good food. Either way it makes him happy so there ya go.
Kimberly  M.
Pembroke, KY
Great product and my 5 cats love to eat it!!!! I don’t feed them wet food on a daily basis, but when I do it is almost always Friskies brand. For one reason the price is usually the best and products is great!
Brittany  L.
La Plata, MD
My cat absolutely loves his friskies wet food. Seafood is his favorite flavor. The salmon and the ocean whitefish is what he prefers. He likes the pate or shreds but the shreds are so much easier for him to eat. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Jasmin D.
Foothill Ranch
When the cat is out of tuna, we always have a backup of canned cat food just incase. He’s not always the happiest when he doesn’t have tuna, but he seems just fine with this backup option.
brittney D.
My cats did not like this flavor at all. And I'm not sure if the shreds part of it was hard for them to eat. That may have been a part of the reason they didn't eat it. I would not buy unless you know your cat(s) like seafood (flavors).
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Our cat seems to like this one a lot. They are always on sale which I like. I don't give him wet food all the time, but when I do this brands is his favorite so I think.
Beth C.
Fayetteville , NC
My cats really picky so I don't usually buy this one. My parents cat loves these plus you get a lot for your money. Just not good to my cat so I won't repurchase . I would recommend the Iams wet cat food