BY FRISKIES #5 in Cat Food

Description:

Every bowl serves up a tantalizing mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors. Plus a touch of seaweed. For seafood-lovin' cats! Seafood-lovin’ cats love this mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors, with a touch of seaweed!

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, animal liver flavor, ocean fish meal, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, salmon meal, tuna meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, dehydrated seaweed meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 6, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   G-6003

Buy on kmart*
Cassandra H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Well I have never tried this myself so I couldn't tell you how this tastes, but my cats seem to love it. I switch between the seafood sensations and the blue bag quite often and my cats like them both and they don't get stomach issues from doing so. The claims on the bag say the food supports immune health, leaves healthy skin and coat, has essential vitamins and minerals, and has a taste cat love. I agree with these statements I have a 8 year old cat and recently adopted another cat that is about 2. My 8 year old cat has never had any health issues and has a beautiful coat of fur. She is a bit overweight but they are both inside cats. My 2 year old cat was eating a different food but we switched her to this and she loves it as well.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Friskies' dry food and canned food are my cats' favorite. Do they prefer Seafood Sensations over Surfin' & Turfin'? No. They like them equally. Here's what I do know. At 4 a.m. one cat sits on my bed table and stares me awake. I get up and feed them a measured amount so they don't get too heavy. At 5 a.m. another cat stares my husband awake and I get up and feed them a little more. At 6 a.m. while my husband takes a shower, several cats come to me, demanding more food and I freshen their empty bowls with Friskies. If I didn't keep the dry Friskies in a sealed can, they'd feed themselves all day long and I'd have no purpose. Thank you, Friskies, for giving me a purpose as far as my cats are concerned. They love me almost as much as they love your food.
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Seafood Sensations Cat Food kibbles are my cats favorite!! My Little tabby loves it. He's gotten so big and I can't deny it's cute. He loves this seafood bag. He's not a fan of those poultry or meat flavors as much. Recommend to all see living kitties it's a great mix!
Brittany M.
Barton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All 4 of my cats love this food! This is one of two brands I know my cats love and eat! They come running when they hear me pouring food into their dishes! I have a range of a 1 year old to a 15 year old cat so I think it’s good for all ages cats! They all love it
Christy B.
Pocatello, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have four cats that range in age. I bought Friskies to see if they would like it. I have bought other foods before they wouldn't touch it. They all absolutely love Friskies Dry food so now I have also started buying Friskies canned food. My cats are very picky.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect chow for the felines in my household! Cheap stuff but gets the job done! We have multiple types of cat food in our house that we use but this is one of our favorites. All three of our cats like it. Tabby male, Siamese female, and tuxedo female
Mikayla M.
Merrimack
When I had to switch from good life to this brand I was nervous because my cat has a sensitive stomach! But he did great with the switch, I love it because it’s so affordable and it’s always available where ever I go for my shopping trip! It’s great!
Alejandrina C.
Philadelphia
I picked out this bag of food due to the flavor it states on the bag. It’s a go to cat food brand and flavor for our two year old. The price is always good. He never leaves and food in his bowl when he is done which tells me he likes it @friskies
Desirae E.
San Bernardino
I have buying this car food for over 10 years! My cat loves it! She wont eat anything else. I love that they have multiple flavors so I will mix it up occasionally with the different flavors for her. No other brand can make our fat cat happy!
Christina B.
Muldrow
My cats love this food and they both are more energetic now. Took about a month to see a difference but it did make one. Seems they play like kittens even though one is a senior kitty and the other is mid life stage. Overall very pleased.
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So is this healthy for your cat at all? I have tried and tried to get my cat to eat all natural food like we feed my dogs but this is the key food she will eat. She is getting old so I wanted to get her on a senior diet but she won't eat unless it's this. Do you have any suggestions as to what is healthier yet similar to taste?
Bluann L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard that this is good for your cats but I don't know if mine will like it so would I give it to a cat that never had seafood?
Manar k.
Tunis
What do you think about this product ?
Lindsey s.
trenton
What are all the flavors? Is this brand really worth the money?
Kinsley R.
Is this the same kind of cat food that are in the cans? But just in solid food form?