BY FRISKIES

Description:

Every bowl serves up a tantalizing mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors. Plus a touch of seaweed. For seafood-lovin' cats! Seafood-lovin’ cats love this mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors, with a touch of seaweed!

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, animal liver flavor, ocean fish meal, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, salmon meal, tuna meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, dehydrated seaweed meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 6, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   G-6003

Buy on Walmart
Mary l.
Redfield, AR
My cat absolutely loved this food. He likes tuna and seafood anyways so being able to feed him something that’s actually healthy for him is great. He is an indoor spoiled cat and I bet he would recommend it to others if he could talk.
Angel P.
danville, KY
This product is very fairly priced and our cats love it. Well, I’m not sure if they really love it, or if they will just eat anything. Haha. I know they get excited when I set it out for them. But they aren’t picky cats. We have switched their food up a few different times.
Kelsey R.
It's not made if the best ingredients, however my cats love it. And when I stopped it and switched them to another brand, they did not adjust well. With their age, the vet recommended switching them back to this. It's definitely not a bad food, as I said they love it! And they've been very healthy.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Friskies is the only cat food I can use that does not give my cats the runs. And it’s not just one cat it’s all four of them . So I only use friskies, any flavor of Friskies is welcome in my house and it has to be the big bag.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food! I do wish the ingredients weren’t so many processed products and that’s why I’m going to be switching to a different Putin’s brand once we finish this bag of food. It’s definitely sufficient for my cat but I️ want to try some other more natural brands that will hopefully give her more energy than this.
Jaedi G.
Seafood is extremely dangerous to cats. Particularly male cats. It messes up their digestive systems, and in some male cats can be lethal. Please do NOT purchase this food as it can make your cat very sick! Plus Friskies in general is low grade food.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats prefer this brand and flavor. I have inside and outside cats and they all love this food. They have always been happy and healthy, so I highly recommend this to any feline owner. Also easy to find in local stores.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
My cat LOVES this flavor of cat food. She ate the whole bowl furiously the first time I gave it to her. Now it's all I buy for her! She gets so excited when I pour it in our bowl. I didn't think really had a preference till trying this kind. I think it's the strong fish smell that attracts her to it so much.
Dominique H.
bay shore, NY
I tried to switch my cat over to the healthier petco brand but for a week he refused to eat any of the Petco food. This is the only food my cat will eat and surprisingly he put on more weight and seems healthier ever since i switched back to the Friskies. I definitely recommend it if you have a picky cat.
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
My kitty cat loves these flavors better than anything else I've tried, and it's easy on his tummy! I made the mistake of buying a huge 16lb bag several months ago (for my one tiny cat... good job) but thankfully it hasn't gone bad or gotten stale! I would definitely recommend this brand.