BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Description:

Every bowl serves up a tantalizing mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors. Plus a touch of seaweed. For seafood-lovin' cats! Seafood-lovin’ cats love this mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors, with a touch of seaweed!

Ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, meat and bone meal, animal liver flavor, ocean fish meal, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, salmon meal, tuna meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, dehydrated seaweed meal, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, niacin, Yellow 6, copper sulfate, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.   G-6003

• What do you think about this product ?5 Answers
  • Is dry food for cats good? TEMPTATIONS™ Classic Treat...1 Answers
  • What do y'all think about this one? I love seafood but I'...1 Answers
Angie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My oldest 2 cats, 10 and 8 years old, will only eat this food. I have tried a couple times to change it up but either they refuse to eat it , even left in bowl all day they would rather eat nothing than something different. Or they will try it and seem ok with the change for a couple days and then stop eating it. My cats are getting older but have been happy and healthy without gaining too much weight and maintained soft coats and the same energy level with eating Seafood Sensations the majority of their lives
Jennifer L.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Cat Food Seafood Sensations 50.4 oz; 3.15 lb; 1.42 kg more...
My cat darn near attacks me when I am pouring her bowl in the morning. She LOVES this food. My favorite part is that it is one of the cheaper brands out there. I would definitely recommend this to other cat owners. Your cat and bank account will thank you 🙏
Jennifer K.
Pretty much the only hard cat food brand my cats will eat. They love this the best because it’s seafood flavor. If your cats like seafood, they’ll like this. We usually get the big bag. It’s aforable because they are always on sale/coupons available!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Friskies' dry food and canned food are my cats' favorite. Do they prefer Seafood Sensations over Surfin' & Turfin'? No. They like them equally. Here's what I do know. At 4 a.m. one cat sits on my bed table and stares me awake. I get up and feed them a measured amount so they don't get too heavy. At 5 a.m. another cat stares my husband awake and I get up and feed them a little more. At 6 a.m. while my husband takes a shower, several cats come to me, demanding more food and I freshen their empty bowls with Friskies. If I didn't keep the dry Friskies in a sealed can, they'd feed themselves all day long and I'd have no purpose. Thank you, Friskies, for giving me a purpose as far as my cats are concerned. They love me almost as much as they love your food.
Hayleigh N.
chisholm , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
shout out to friskies for providing extra fiber in my cat’s cat food with WORMS. yes, you heard that right WORMS. over the past two weeks, i have emailed twice, reviewed, and also messaged your facebook. NO RESPONSE. will NEVER purchase this again. will NEVER suggest this to my worst enemy. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!!
Christy B.
Pocatello, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have four cats that range in age. I bought Friskies to see if they would like it. I have bought other foods before they wouldn't touch it. They all absolutely love Friskies Dry food so now I have also started buying Friskies canned food. My cats are very picky.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect chow for the felines in my household! Cheap stuff but gets the job done! We have multiple types of cat food in our house that we use but this is one of our favorites. All three of our cats like it. Tabby male, Siamese female, and tuxedo female
Christina B.
Muldrow
My cats love this food and they both are more energetic now. Took about a month to see a difference but it did make one. Seems they play like kittens even though one is a senior kitty and the other is mid life stage. Overall very pleased.
panda g.
East Hartford, CT
My car is a very picky eater as he only like fancy feast but I do not buy that brand all the time because those are super small compared to other food brands. I buy these as a back up and he loves them. He will eat the entire packet and be satisfied until it’s time to eat again. He’s 12 now but he’s been eating this as a growing boy.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to feed Friskies to my cats and they loved it. I would buy Seafood Sensations and other flavors. The price was reasonable and compared in ingredients with other cat foods. Compared to natural cat foods that were more expensive, Friskies was made with by products. That's why now I feed my cats with natural food because it's better for them. I would recommend Friskies if it's what you are comfortable with feeding your cat, and if it's what your cat prefers.
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So is this healthy for your cat at all? I have tried and tried to get my cat to eat all natural food like we feed my dogs but this is the key food she will eat. She is getting old so I wanted to get her on a senior diet but she won't eat unless it's this. Do you have any suggestions as to what is healthier yet similar to taste?
Manar k.
Tunis
What do you think about this product ?
Bluann L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard that this is good for your cats but I don't know if mine will like it so would I give it to a cat that never had seafood?
Kinsley R.
Is this the same kind of cat food that are in the cans? But just in solid food form?
Lindsey s.
trenton
What are all the flavors? Is this brand really worth the money?