Friskies® Sea Captain's Choice Classic Wet Cat Food

Description:

Set a course for delicious flavor adventures when you serve your cat Purina® Friskies® Classic Pate Sea Captain's Choice wet cat food. The enticing assortment of fish flavors is sure make your cat purr with delight, and the smooth, moist pate gives her an irresistible texture she can enthusiastically sink her teeth into at mealtime. Open a can to let her detect the rich aroma, and watch as she prances to her dish in anticipation of a scrumptious meal. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support the growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats, this recipe lets you feel confident she's getting the nourishment she needs to continue her playful and active lifestyle. Say ahoy to delectable goodness when you offer up this Purina® Friskies® Classic Pate variety, and show your darling cat you pay attention to her love of fresh seafood flavors. Your feline friend is a vital part of your family, and family deserves your attention and care. Help ensure she is provided with the best care by filling your cat's dish with Purina® Friskies® Classic Pate Sea Captain's Choice wet cat food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Sea Captain's Choice Classic Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Frisco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the price of friskier but definitely don’t use it exclusively. I know the cats need fish to keep their fur soft and shiny, but I try to limit the amount of fish they eat because of the high mercury content. That said, my husband and I think the name “Sea Captain’s Choice” is hilarious so we get this one.
Jackson Springs
My male cat loves this flavor.  He has an easier time eating this since it is pate.  Lucky for me the smell is not that strong and easier to make into smaller bits then the shreds or chunks.  I do keep buying this food.  I would recommend this flavor to other pet owners.
Rio Rancho
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always a good product! Haven’t ever had a cat turn it’s nose to this wet food. I don’t think it gets much better than this & the cats tummies aren’t usually negatively affected by the food. Friskies is always a recommendation to other cat owners! Great price point as well!
Ashley
My two kitties prefer this brand food to others we've tried for them. They prefer pate over the gravy kinds, very picky kitties. They are both just over 6 months old and we've tried dry food, but this what they are used to and this the only kind of food they will eat.
Welp, my three cats only get wet food as a treat & they know the moment that that can opens. They hear it from the total opposite side of the house and come running. They definitely love this food more then any other wet food out there.
Eustis, FL
My cats treasure the fishy goodness of its cat food and enjoy it a couple of times per week as a treat. Highly recommended because they look forward to it every other day!
North Carolina
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my cats don’t feel good they enjoy eating this!! They see it as a treat more then anything. But there breath gets bad but goes away pretty fast. Also have to hide it from the dogs that will eat it to!!
Bay Minette, AL
Vinny like so we like it!! He is a layed back lazy guy.  Yes this wet cat food did me our expectations.  We will keep buying this wet cat food for vinny.  Nothing to improve.  Pros our cat love to eat this brand of cat food. I would recommend other cat lovers to try this brand for your cat.
I noticed that my Siamese cat loves the fish flavors more, so I usually give her these as a wet food option. A large can feeds her twice. She eats smaller portions
Pt pleasant , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat, loves, loves, loves these flavors, she loves extra gravy, but pate is only thing that fills her up, if I feed her gravy bits, she eats 3 cans a day, if I feed her pate she eats 2, idk why but lol