BY FRISKIES

Description:

Cats say aye aye to this tempting assortment of fish flavors and the smooth, pleasing texture will leave your cat purrfectly satisfied.

Fish, liver, meat by-products, water sufficient for processing, poultry by-products, rice, artificial and natural flavors, added color, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, carrageenan, salt, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, taurine, thiamine mononitrate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   C-6059

Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cheap. My cat likes it enough for me to buy it again. It's a great amount for the price. But, I'm pretty sure the ingredients aren't of high quality. The smell isn't very strong, so you won't puke when serving this up to your cat. Also, it's pretty accessible.
Jessica W.
Ashford, AL
My cat absolutely loves this food!!!
its hard to keep him away from the food bowl.
I usually mix it with the dry version of this food
to give him some extra because he is a big boy!
and with it being seafood its like he can't get enough!
thank you purina!!
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Not my car's favorite flavor of this particular brand, but she still seemed to enjoy the taste for the most part. Doesn't have as many natural ingredients as some of the other brands I like to buy for my cat, but for the price, the quality is spot on!!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
My cat's really enjoy these. I get them once in a while. I don't like giving them these that much because their poop sometimes smells pretty strong when they eat theses but other than that they love these. I highly recommend these to all cat owners.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have three cats. Only one of them will eat pâté canned foods. She is an older indoor cat and she is pretty picky about her food so she is not a fan of this flavor of pâté. The price isn't bad though, if you can get your cat to eat it!
Kim P.
My cat comes a runnin' as soon as he hears the lid come off of a can of Purina Friskies Sea Captain's Choice Classic Patrick Cat Food. This texture of food is easier for my 16 year old cat to eat.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I don't know if it's just my cat but she really doesn't like this cat food. Anytime I give her soft cat food she just licks up all the syrup and doesn't actually eat the food.
Shelley P.
We call this "kitty caviar" because our cats love this so much! Tried to feed them a "healthier" canned food and they turned their noses up at it. The price is great too!
Koree T.
Glendale, CA
My cats refuse to eat any other brand. This was the first brand they will eat up and not leave on the plate. I have four so it's a miracle they all enjoy this brand.
Cristina Q.
We always buy this kind of canned food since this is the only kind of food that one of our cat likes to eat. They other 2 cats we don't have problem when it comes canned food.