BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Shitefish & Sardines In Sauce Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Real V.
Broadview Hts, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats have been eating Friskies for many years as it's one of their favorites. Friskies® Savory Shreds With Whitefish & Sardines in Sauce is favorited the most, since they have tried nearly every flavor available. Although any flavor with 'extra gravy' is close second!
Mackenzie D.
St, NL
My cat used to love this wet food option - it was his favourite. At the time, it was a great choice as it seemed to have the proper ingredients to keep my cat full and healthy but also at an affordable cost for me.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really good food for cats. But it already since months and my cats can’t complain about it
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
None of my cats like this tuna flavored food. My dogs won’t even eat it either. But anything beef or chicken they love
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love moist food. They only get moist food unless it's a little snack to keep them full before their bedtime food moist again. This is a good brand it to and my cats love it so that makes me happy
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My cat, who can be pretty picky, loved any flavor from friskies. She would eat about 1 can a day so for 7 of these a week it was pretty affordable. My only complaint is how bad they stunk, but that's pretty common with wet food.
Cat W.
My kitties come running now as soon as they hear the lid come unsealed! Then it's gone in a flash.
Hil P.
My cats LOVE wet food, although they will only eat certain kinds. They love Friskies! Especially any seafood flavors!
Stacy A.
Beckley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love this Friskies cat foods. It seems to be a good product for my girls. They eat this brand daily. It’s completely affordable.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy many assorted flavors of this food, not just this one, but this seems to be their favorite flavor for the most part. They sometimes walk away after a few licks if they don't really care for the flavor, but this one they finish to the end. It's not the highest end canned food, so it is very reasonably priced for a little over 5oz I believe, but just because something is more expensive doesn't mean they will eat it! I have bought pricey pet store only brands and my cats literally walked away form it and refused to eat it. And they will only eat the shreds and fillets. They HATE the pate!
emily c.