BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Shitefish & Sardines In Sauce Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
My cat loves this brand of canned cat food. I normally don't give him a lot of it. The wet cat food is more like a treat for him and he looks forward to it more. You can normally catch a sale at Kroger.
Jeannie S.
Palm Coast, FL
My two cats Love Love shredded Friskies canned cat, when it 4 o'clock no matter where I am in the house they look for me and let's me know it's time for Friskies!
Yvonne M.
I've been giving this to all of my cats for years! Only give your cat half of the can per day. They are large portions for a cat. My cat enjoys all of the flavors and is always happy when she hears me opening the can in the morning!
Kendra L.
Woodbury, TN
My babies love this better then any food I have gave them before, I get mine from the dollar general and they are around 2$ per can
Hanna M.
Renfrew
I buy this and among others for my little cat, and she loves them she is always waiting for me in the morning to put some in her bowl
glam g.
Beverly Hills
My picky cat only likes fishy food and only likes the shreds. When I can’t find this, it’s a sad day in my household
Kayleigh S.
Colusa, CA
My cats love this. they could be sleeping in another room and hear me open the can, and they are in the kitchen within the next second
Savannah B.
I have four cats and this is their favorite canned food. They choose this over every other kind (picky eaters.) Sometimes the pieces need to be cut because they're too big but other than that we buy this all the time. They often have sales in store.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
My cat loves this food! She loves every single kind I believe.. love the variety pack!
emily c.