Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
I had mold in my friskies can. Absolutely disgusting. Besides that, my cat loves how these taste but it is not good for her as it has grains and grains are bad for cats. The pate I've never had mold or any issues. Just these shreds. My cat begs for them so its hard to transition back on to dry food after the mold incident. Decided to try another brand. I wrote friskies. They sent me free coupons for more cat food. Bottom of can also shows not expired. Different flavor than one pictured. Uploaded my photo showing flavor. Watch for mold!