BY FRISKIES

Description:

Thin shreds made with real salmon cooked in savory sauce make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, poultry, meat by-products, salmon, wheat gluten, corn starch-modified, soy flour, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, salt, choline chloride, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, Red 3, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6125

Buy on Amazon
Joseph B.
Nanuet, NY
Wow, my cats really love this food. Every single day when I wake up to go to school, my cats beg for me to get them some Of the shreds food. Honestly they do not really like the pate food but they love the shreds.I wouldn't really know the taste of it since I've never tried it and I'm not a cat but from the outcome of my cats, I will give it five stars
Jackie M.
Anytime I open a can of friskies my cats come flying to the kitchen. There are multiple flavor options to change things up. It is more expensive than feeding your cats dry food but as a treat every few days it's great. my cats love it and I'm sure yours will too.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cats do love their wet food. This is my preferred brand to buy. You cant beat the price and the quantity. I split one can between our three cats for two meals (along with some dry). My one cat does seem to get sick often with this food than some of the other wet ones I have bought, but he gets hairballs easily and but I think that may be more him than the food.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
My cat loves all food in general, but she really enjoys fish, and so therefore she is always happy when she is served this. Smells like cat food (obviously) and has the normal texture of wet cat food, but my cat is happy so therefore I am satisfied.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
My cats really picky so I don't usually buy this one. My parents cat loves these plus you get a lot for your money. Just not good to my cat so I won't repurchase . I would recommend the Iams wet cat food
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
My kittens aren't usually picky, but when it was time to take their medicine they refused. They seemed to love this food and I loved that I could get them to finally take their medicine. They enjoy it on regular occasions too.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
You have several Friskies can food but out cat prefers the shredded can so we only buy this because he eats more of the shredded so it must taste good. Our Boots and family says thanks Friskies! :)
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
My grandmother's cat is SUPER picky..i mean what cat isn't?! He chows down on this stuff! I've used it before on previous cats I've had and they loved it too! It's pretty cheap as well.
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
Great brand!! My cat loves some of the flavors. Not that she wouldn't like them; Just haven't introduced her to much. She eats other brand as well.. They don't @ all make her fat.
Amanda H.
Anaheim, CA
My cat goes crazy for this canned food! As soon as I pull a can of it put he runs over from wherever he was in the house and waits for me to open it for him!