BY FRISKIES

Description:

Thin shreds made with real ocean whitefish and tuna cooked in a savory sauce make this one crave-a-licious meal.

Water sufficient for processing, liver, turkey, wheat gluten, chicken, ocean whitefish, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, soy flour, tuna, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, added color, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6124

• Does anyone elses cat go to the bathroom soft on #2 ... i...1 Answers
NENA B.
Skokie, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this stuff especially the shreds because there's another one with pate but he really doesn't seem to care for that one that much but every time he hears the can opened he's meowing the whole time I will definitely recommend if you're trying to get your cat to eat more dry food just mix it with this can of food and I assure you they will love it
Miranda V.
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Lucy R.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat is obsessed with the cat food. He is a little older so the fact that it’s already in pieces is helpful. Much better than the wet food that is in one large piece - those are annoying the break up. Would definitely buy again because my cat likes it.
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A necessity in my household for the indoor kitty cats! I swear they will starve themselves all day just so that when it’s time for wet food they will be hungry enough to eat it all. I will purchase again and again.
Erica L.
Pingree Grove, IL
My cat loves the texture and taste of friskies cat food. He doesn't eat pate, so the flakes and other varieties are what we get. The prices and variety available are always decent. I purchase at PetSmart or Target.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
My two cats love this cat food. Anytime I walk in the kitchen they follow me in there just to try to look cute and maybe get a bite of wet food. They occasionally try other food but they like this best.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Samantha 🐾.
Citrus Heights
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty cat rosy loves her can wet foods. When ever she sees the can she doesn't stop meowing !! Friskies is her number one favorite. [product:nestle-purina-cat-supplies-friskies-savory-shreds-whitefish-&-sardines]
Kathy M.
Plant City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an easy product to open. My cat loves this can cat food. The cat food had a lot of different selections to choose from so I tried this selection first. This can cat food was a very good value. This brand compared to the other brands was within a good price range. I would definitely buy this brand again. I purchased this brand at Walmart.
Faisal A.
Palmdale
I always buy this for my cat and kittens and they come running to the sound of me opening the can. My cats are happy with this product with is why I gave it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars
NENA B.
Skokie, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone elses cat go to the bathroom soft on #2 ... ive noticed when i give this cans he loooves them but will go to the bathroom like diarea?

Target