BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Beef in Gravy Cat Food.100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
My cat is super picky about food but he loves friskies shreds. The price is great, they are easy to buy (I especially like ordering a case from Amazon), I just wish they had more flavors with shred options.
Cheryl W.
muncy, PA
My cats absolutely love this food! It's real beef shredded in gravy, no funky smells, smells like a beef roast when you open it, I'm almost jealous! This is the only canned food my cats can eat without throwing some of it up. I definitely recommend!
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
This particular flavor is not one that I would buy again. For some reason, every time one of our cats eats it, she throws it up immediately...and only this flavor. It also makes their bowel movements smell very awful. Not a good one for us.
Felicia Lynn C.
Spring Hill
One of my cats can't properly digest dry food so I feed her this instead. She has a VERY sensitive stomach and she is also VERY picky. She only likes shreds but will tolerate the filets (sometimes I have to get that when the store is out of shreds) and she can eat the beef and chicken flavor without getting sick. She is a big cat, not fat, just a long, slender build so she needs more than what some of the other brands offer in one can. I typically feed her about 3/4 of a can twice a day.

I'm not a huge fan of purina pet foods, but it seems to be the only thing my picky child likes.
Leimana E.
Waialua, HI
I always feed my cat this, I sometimes mix it with dry food only because he has a big appetite. I love how I can just pull the lid back which makes it easier to feed my cat. This is so affordable and I do recommend it to others.
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
My cat goes crazy as I am getting her food ready! She jumps up and starts to meow....loudly. She goes after the can like she hasn't eaten in a month. I then have my Shepherd bugging her, to get to the can. Plus, my cat has lost weight, since I have added this to her dry cat food diet!
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat's all time favorite! He will literally run across the entire apartment when he hears the can click open. Keeps him full for about 12 hours with a little dry food in between feedings.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Friskies shredded Beef in gravy is both my cats favorite flavor from this brand. They share half a can every other day as a treat. Since else they eat veterinary diets.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
My cat doesn't seem to care about this flavor as much. It has a different order than the others. Would not recommend this item
Melanie M.
Manchester, NH
My Kitties love this as a once a week treat! They come in all different kinds of varieties, and the price is very reasonable!