Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food (5.5-oz can, case of 24) uploaded by Heather A.

BY FRISKIES

EUV1060 Features 100pct Complete and balanced nutrition For adult cats and kittens Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Soy Flour, Poultry Giblets, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Xanthan Gum, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Product Type: Wet/Canned Flavor: Turkey Life Stage: Kitten Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Blues & Purples see more...

Genesis C.
philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although I’m not a big fan of canned food for my cats I give them a can once in a while... and I’ve tried the Purina Friskies Friskies Chicken Dinner in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food 5.5 oz and more flavors but I can say they are the most affordable canned food well their all affordable but the pros is that my cats love it and it’s cheap the cons I don’t like over doing it because then they won’t eat their dry food so I consider this a privilege to my cats unless I run out of cat food and forget to grab more on the way home and all I have is canned the best part is that you can get it anywhere at wawa, 7-Eleven, pharmacies etc... I like that the can already come peeped to open and I don’t need a can opener and the most important I love that my cats enjoy it .
Heather A.
easley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this wet food ! I have two Cats that I was blessed to find from PetFinder! I always get them the Savory Shreds in the big packs ! They have never had a bad reaction to any of the friskies food before. They love it and it’s affordable! It’s my go to food for my cats 🐱🐱
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know if this is the healthiest brand out there, but there's a version with extra gravy that my cat will fight ANYONE for. Do you have a pet lion? Does he like Friskies Shreds with extra gravy? My 8 lb kitten is coming for him and his food too. Miles definitely prefers chunks of meat versus the pates you always see, and he loves gravy. Almost always he'll come running once you open the can, and finish the whole can too. Love, love.
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats will only eat friskier shreds. No pate and no chunks. She is a long hair calico. She loves it. It’s the cheapest for me to buy from Walmart. I just wish they had more flavors for her.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Rachel V.
My 13 year old kitty loves this stuff! She’s starting to lose her teeth, so the softer the better for her. I’ve tried expensive brands, and she refuses to eat them. Will continue to buy.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If he runs out if chicken we tend to give him the turkey. He runs when the can opens hut doesn't purr with joy. When he eats it, he'll procrastinates. Its not even savioring. He'll take a few bites walks away and forget he has it, comes back thinking he's getting a n new can of a flavor he enjoys and I swear he looks disappointed.
Rebecca E.
Clayton, NC
My cats love this food! It has a great price for a quality product that all of my cats enjoy. They are very picky cats, but they love the shreds in every flavor I’ve ever bought for them. This is the only canned cat food I will buy!
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties absolutely love this brand of cat food. It is the ONLY kind they will eat and they love alot of the flavors. My dad also used this for his kitties and he had some picky cats and they only ate this brand also.
They love mostly anything with fish in there flavor,  and never turn down this brand.
I will always buy them this kind, cause they are always happy
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this kind of food for my cat because they didn’t had the one I usually buy! The price is good! But when I was trying to open the cat food the lid broke when I was trying to open it! So I had to finish opening it with a can opener. It happened to two of the cans. I would buy it again if I had no other option only because my cat did eat it all.