Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food

Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food

Description:

​Complete and balanced nutrition For adult cats and kittens.Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food

Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Soy Flour, Poultry Giblets, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Xanthan Gum, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Product Type: Wet/Canned Flavor: Turkey Life Stage: Kitten Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Blues & Purples

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Sheri M.
Titusville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food uploaded by Sheri M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Hoggy butt absolutely loves Friskies Shreds Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food. I give her half a can in the morning and the other half at night and allow her to munch on dry food all throughout the day. I tried giving her better .more expensive wet foods but she would barely eat any of it so most of it went to waste. She really enjoys this food though. I realize some people have to monitor their cats food intake, I am not trying to give anyone suggestions to feed your cats the way I do because every cat is different, this is the method that works for us.
Debbie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food uploaded by Debbie K.
Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food uploaded by Debbie K.
We have been cat rescuers for 25 years. Our cats eat [product:hills-science-diet-cat-food-for-healthy-weight-and-weight-management-[chicken-recipe-light-dry] but also get a can of Friskies Indoor Homestyle Turkey Dinner With Garden Greens in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food for supper. All our cats are healthy and happy and see their Veterinarian regularly and she approves. Their weights stay in a healthy range and their appetites are great. We are happy they like their food and that they are healthy. They all have normal bowel movements and no intestinal issues and that makes us happy! I am so happy our cat crew is happy too.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food uploaded by Veronica P.
These Shreds are smelly and gross but the cats LOVE them. I can't bear to even touch the food. I have to use something to get that last bit out of the can. Once in a while my gray cat Venus will get disgusted and try to bury the food under the throw rug I have nearby the bowl. Ha very funny Venus!
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to mix my cats soft food with the hard food so the shreds and giblets makes it easy to blend. I also enjoy adding the gravy. It was a pretty good product for the price. My cat didn't complain. And he has allergies.
Karolina S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Savory Shreds Turkey and Giblets Wet Cat Food uploaded by Karolina S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Well I can’t say it’s delicious because I’m obviously not the one to indulge in the product, but my Benji loves it and I feel like the portions are plenty for him. It is a bit better than other canned food because there is a more generous amount of it in comparison to competitors.
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only brand I purchase for my 2 fur babies now!!! They love the chicken, turkey and beef flavors!! Very affordable and they gobble it up every time!! Would recommend anyone to try this product
Elizabeth M.
Saint Johnsbury
I give all the shreds a huge thumbs up. The morning meal consists of only their dry but the evening meal they get a mixture of both dry and moist. We have tried other types but they prefer the shreds. I usually purchase the large 48 variety pack when I purchase. They get a wide variety and do not have to have the same taste every night.
Angela M.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves the turkey an giblets flavor. It’s her favorite. She loves the shredded cat food versus the pate. I don’t think there’s anything I would do to improve this product, it’s a great value and my cat loves it. I would definitely recommend it to other pet owners.
Beth P.
West Fargo, ND
This brand is my cat’s favorite brand of wet food. We’ve tried multiple brands and we always come back to this one.
Tosha T.
Merritt Is, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok so my cats are crazy picky when it comes to wet food for some reason they will only eat the shredded one they love all the flavors friskier offers In shreds

Looking for your answer?