BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I get these at PetSmart by the case. Always a good deal, in my opinion. It's all my cats eat. If this flavor ever disappears, my cats would rather starve than eat nothing else. Highly recommend if you have picky cats
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats really love this food! I keep them mostly on dry food and give them this as a treat and they truly enjoy it! It has the same great value you come to expect from friskies! I only buy this brand of wet food!
Mimi N.
My little kitten, Zoë LOVES this flavor. Every time she hears me open a can of her food, she flies to the kitchen, lol. I'm happy she loves it. It does make her breath fishy so I'm gonna have to find her some treats that will help her with her breath.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
All four of my cats love the Purina Friskies canned cat food, they like all of the different flavors. Their favorite flavor is the chicken in gravy shreds. We have always purchased this brand and will continue to, the price is extremely affordable. I would recommend this to any cat owners.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I get this at walmart in a case of like 32 cans for $15 and you honestly can't beat it. it's amazing deal and my kitten loves the wet food with lots of the liquid gravy in it, so it's easier on her teeth!
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It is rare that (out of the 40-60 cats in our shelter) a cat picks this over paté, chunks in gravy, or plain kibble. The ones who will eat it, seem to do well on it. I see them lick the gravy off first, eat the shreds until they can get to more pockets of gravy. Cats are neat.
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food. It adds flavor and texture to her dry food which keeps her interested. The only drawback is that it dries up quickly so i have to store leftovers.
Bev H.
Our cat, as all cats, is quite finicky. She LOVES Friskies as long as it is not pate! She is a big fan of any of the fish flavors. She is a happy cat as long as we bring her a can in the morning and a can in the evening!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
F my spoiled little babies could eat these everyday they wouldn't hesitate nor would there be leftovers! i use this brand of wet food to treat them once every week or so and have yet to have any complaints. they love it so much they stuff their faces and when they step away from the bowl, their noses are so brown and dirty, it's adorable :')
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was given a few tins of these but honestly it didn't really go down too well with my two. They wouldn't eat it and left all but a couple of bites. It did smell bad and didn't look too good either, but then I didn't pay for it and won't do so anytime soon
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?