BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
My cat is a little spoiled brat, every morning he gets a can for breakfast since I usually have him on dry food for every other meal. I ran out of wet food one day and he was not a happy cat, he walked around the house meowing very loud walking back and forth just staring me down. When he doesn't have his morning can of friskies he is not a happy cat
Judith R.
My 2 fur babies love this stuff i buy it for them all the time it always gets eaten extremely fat i normally buy the huge back in the market the variety pack. I feel its definitely worth the buy since i see they enjoy it. Lonh as they're enjoying it ill keep buying it for em i make it their special treat they eat on the weekends mon to fri they eat dry food and some treats here again sat sun they eat can foods they eat it soo fast omg.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
I usually buy them at Walmart for $0.48 or the whole box of 24 cans. My cats really love this but I usually end up with half empty cans all over the place. I have to scrape off some of the food from the can because they leave a mess. I would recommend this to other cat owners.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
My cats both love this stuff. Neither of them are huge fans of the pate or the meaty bits but will eat this variety. I have been buying it for years and they get angry when I try and switch it to something else. As far as price it is slightly cheaper than most others.
Angel N.
My cat absolutely loves these! I always buy the big box of these and give her half a can every night for dinner. she meows like crazy when I open her can of food. I've tried a few other brands and she wouldn't even eat it so this is apart of her regular eating schedule now. I would recommend this.
Kalla F.
Cowpens, SC
This was a good brand for my cat up until about two years ago. My cat is older and has been eating this brand for about twelve years until we began to switch him to a different kind. He enjoyed it when he was interested but after many years he stopped liking it. He's very picky in the way that he will only eat it if it had gravy in it so that limited some of our options. If you are giving your cat Friskies and he/she is starting to become bored of it, try out Fancy Feast.
Monica M.
If my spoiled little babies could eat these everyday they wouldn't hesitate nor would there be leftovers! i use this brand of wet food to treat them once every week or so and have yet to have any complaints. they love it so much they stuff their faces and when they step away from the bowl, their noses are so brown and dirty, it's adorable :')
Jessica H.
Kannapolis , NC
My 12 year old cat will only eat the friskies savory shreds, he will not touch the pate or any other brand. I substitute this with regular food and as a treat sometimes and he always eats it down and it doesn't give him stomach problems!
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
We don't give our cats wet food very often. We try to save it for a once-in-a-while treat. We have tried a few different brands and textures for wet food, but they always love Friskies--especially the salmon. Also, they prefer the shreds over pate any day. They scarf down the shreds in minutes whereas leaving the pate to finish later when they decide they are desperate enough to eat it :)
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
By cat loves this food. I think it's his favorite. He gobbles it up faster than other flavors & eats it all, unlike the paté or other kinds. I prefer the shreds or fillets in gravy to feed my cat over paté, it just looks a lot yummier to me & my cat seems to think so too.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?