BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Bridney S.
My cats love it, every time I buy it they go crazy and ask me for more, I love to buy 2 or 3 cans , I see that they enjoy it a lot and I love besides being economic is of good quality
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
My cat loves these! He really loves the ones with cheese bits in it!! Makes him happy! Its not expensive, a good little treat!! My last cat loved this food too! Ate it all up!!!!!!
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My outdoor cats LIVE for this stuff. We have tried other brands but they didn't care too much for those. They prefer the shreds over the pate and salmon is their favorite.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
This is my cats' favorite. You can tell. Some people believe that cats do not have a preference, however, when it is your pet, you can tell. My cats immediately begin to eat this food, never turning away. Other brands and flavors they turn away from, pick at, and later meow for more food. this one keeps them satisfied. Would recommend.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love wet dog food but I think its because of the real meat texture and taste. I bought this kind for them and they love it. Everytime I open any can both of my cats come running.
Brittany P.
It seems like my cat knows when I buy this as soon as I get her bowl out of the cabinet she circling at my feet meowing and almost trips me as I'm carrying her bowl because she can wait to get it
Samantha L.
Kernersville
I tried friskier because of a great sale. My cat seemed to love them. Whines when he sees the can however they did not work well with his tummy. They gave him very explosive bowel movements. I don't know if it's all favors or just this one. Or maybe my cat is just sensitive. I however so use the dry food from time to time and that seems to work well with his stomach. Worth a try !
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies canned food has always been the first choice for my cat. it's not expensive and it's something she enjoys. We tried other products but she doesn't enjoy them as much as these. And this flavor, Savory Shreds Chicken and Salmon, has been a favorite of hers for years. She still loves it and it's always the one she eats the fastest.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I'm so lucky to not have picky cats. They usually will eat any wet or dry cat food. However, I mainly stick with purina or grain free wet cat food. My cats get sick with 9 Lives wet cat food so I still watch out with other brands. However, they love this one I've given them this flavor many times and there are no issues or complaints!
Francesca M.
Brick
I have tried all of the Friskies canned food products. I rescue cats, and not being a not for profit organization, have to shop wisely for the 18 I am currently caring for. I tried the shreds and, while they seemed to love the gravy, the meat portion was left uneaten. Now, I know owners who purchase the shreds only, and swear by them. I failed to see enough of the food actually eaten and so returned to the pate texture.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?