BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Abby W.
Bellingham
Zeus loves these...but only two flavors. 1.Chicken . 2. Salmon. He snuffs the others. He eats maybe a 1.5 cans a day? We don't keep a feeding schedule so if he can convince one of us he's hungry he gets fed! I will continue to buy these for my cat
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Some of my cats enjoy this and the others don't. My tabby usually eats just about everything but she won't eat this. My other two cats will eat the whole can though. I would recommend to other cat owners if your can't isn't too picky!
Maria T.
Ever since I started giving my cat this can food he doesn't want to eat anything else he only likes the shredded kind too I still mix this with dry cat food and he eats it
Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
Our cats adore this stuff. We have a 2 year old and a 6 month old. The younger one is obsessed with this stuff but irritates his little tummy. We cut him back to a quarter of a can along with his dry food! The older one, she's perfect fine with it!
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I rescue cats and my kitties always love these shreds. Price is super reasonable for me to buy cases. The cats absolutely love it. Other canned foods have a weird gel top on it - these do not! I give my neighbors these cans for there cats too sometimes!
Cecilia A.
Not a bad cat wet food at all. I just would love if it were easier to store in portions. My cat eats a small amount at a time so this isn't ideal and it's not his favorite. He does walk away from this quickly.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I had another cat that loved wet cat food only. I could always count on her to try new flavors so we didn't but the same kind every time. I love how Friskies has all these flavors and great prices too.
Karen L.
Atlanta
This is one of these few canned foods my cats will eat. They are super affordable at my local Kroger and you get a good portion size. I split one can between my two cats. I buy these every month.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I have an extremely picky black cat and she was not a fan of this food at all. The price is good and I purchased it because it's not a pate consistency, but she was just not having any of it.
Aimee S.
My cats love this wet cat food!! It is extremely affordable and they love it!! It met all my expectations and theirs! I have a kitten and a mature cat and they both love it equally the same!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?