BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Danielle A.
Russellville, KY
My cat loves this food! worth the money and very healthy for our kitties!
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
My cat absolutely loves these but we only give them to him when he’s sick, and we add extra water. It’s higher in calories than the dry food we give him. Wish the container was resealable as we don’t give him the whole can for one meal, we split it up. This
Is his favourite flavour.
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 6 month old kitten loves chicken and he basically refuses to eat anything else. He prefer this over his dry food. I mix this with his dry food so he’ll eat all of it.
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my boyfriends cat goes crazy over these canned foods, once he hears the can pop open he comes running and will stand at your feet until you put it down for him. he loves the chicken or turkey in gravy kinds. i love how cheap they are for the amount of food you get in it
Influenster M.
Most of the time, my older cat prefers hard food over moist. But on the odd occassion, he loves having Friskies Savory Shreds as a treat! The price is fantasic, the ingredients are of quality, and the 'licking my lips' results I get from my cat are undeniable. Lovely product.
Savannah🎀 D.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
My cat loves these! We give them to her occasionally and before we even open the can she's meowing at our feet. This is one of the few flavours she actually enjoys, and shes very picky lol. Affordable, and would highly recommend these to any cat owner.
José C.
Maracaibo
As soon as I open the can my cats come across me running and meowing they love it so bad, they even recognize the can. Purina has one of the products for cats. I recommend it.
Breanne H.
My cats love this, and never don't eat it. Personally I prefer the shredded food for them because I feel like it's easier for them to eat (since they have to chew less and everything). But overall, good product, I guess. Not like I can really tell lol, but I'm sure that's what my cats think. Will continue buying for my little fur babies.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
My cats usually like Friskies but this flavor gives them upset stomach so I try to steer clear of it. I do recommend the other fishy flavors though.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
My cat will only eat Friskies! And the this one is his favorite. Its a great brand and value. Its a must every trip to get grocers.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?