BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Shaniece E.
Detroit, MI
My cat(Dash) goes crazy when he hears the can opener lol he loves his wet food. I think he likes it more than dry food.
My cat loves this stuff! She could eat it all day if I gave it to her, this is the only thing I can get her to eat!!!
Marcella A.
el monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this one it's his favorite he gets excited Everytime I open a new can he know when it's dinner time haha
Amanda D.
The savory shreds are my cats favorite food I think they love the fact the shreds are small and they enjoy the gravy.
Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
My cat loves the taste of this product for sure, but the ingredients to worry me a tad. I wish it were grain free.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
My cat loves these especially the gravy and its easy for him to chew and I like how they pack the food in the can.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
My cat is obsessed with this food. He loves any wet food, but his favorite is anything with tuna. Not expensive!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loves all flavor of this brand of wet cat food. Always get them at an amazing price at any local supermarket!
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
My kitten its to small to be eating this kind haven't tried this one for him yet. If I do I will try this kind.
Machelle H.
My cats absolutely love this product. they no more eat what I give them and they want more! they love friskies!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?