BY FRISKIES

Description:

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Amber H.
Blaine
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies Shreds is the only cat food other than the Fancy Feast Grilled that our cats will eat. They will only eat the seafood flavors. The price is perfect. While at the vet he told us to start feeding them wet food with the dry so that they do not gain too much weight. I asked what does he recommend. First choice was Hills science diet, second was friskies. He said that wet food is mostly water so you can go expensive or cheap. He feeds his cats the Friskies so we went with that also. Our cats can not stand pate, flakes or anything else only Shreds or grilled.
Laura D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these for my Hubbys cats and they loved it. One of them has some problems with its teeth (they are rescue cats) and it was able to eat it pretty easily and the cats both seemed to enjoy it. It was also affordable. Will be purchasing again.
Savannah F.
Simi Valley, CA
This is both my kitties favorite flavor in this wet food!! They meow like crazy when I put it out for them, they know when they’re getting fed the good stuff haha they love it and have been eating this for years.
Jennifer B.
Wirtz, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely go nuts over these cans of food. They either prefer this or actual tuna fish. My cats are indoor/outdoor and once they hear me pop the can, they come running.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I have 10 cats (indoor & outdoor - mostly rescues), so I buy wet food for younger or fragile cats. I've always had good luck with Friskies canned food, and it's affordable! I highly recommend it to other cat parents!
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
My little girl loves this flavor. i have purchased a variety of different flavors and textures and the shreds seem to work best for us. She gets a couple spoonfuls everyday when I get home from work. I have a cat food lid and I keep it in the fridge. When I com in the door she is ready for her treat and sits right in front of the refrigerator door. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with cats.
sayra s.
This is my go-to canned food for my cats because of the fact that they love it! It's so easy to use and doesn't stink up my cats breath for some reason! It also keeps them full for such a long time! 10/10 would recommend!
Gabrielle R.
Want to hear a cat meow like crazy? Pick up one of these. As soon as I grab a can my cat won't stop meowing. She absolutely loves this flavor.  If someone else walks into the kitchen she acts like she hasn't ate so she can have be more. When we buy more she goes right to the grocery bags.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! She can’t wait until we open it up for
her to gobble it down. I love knowing she is satisfied and that it’s good for
her. I will definitely be purchasing this product again for my sweet little
kitty to rant and rave over. Meow meow!

Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. She will usually eat any flavor. But, she isn't particular about the seafood poetions. I've been feeding her Friskies since she became an "adult". Although she's still my baby. 😍 I love the variety of flavors offered as well.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?

Walmart