Friskies® SauceSations Turkey & Giblets Dinner uploaded by Aya N.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® SauceSations™ Turkey & Giblets Dinner in Homestyle Sauce.

100% Complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Cat food.

Kara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I give each of my two cats a small amount of this food each night and they love it so much. I get the entire patte pack with several flavor options for them but this flavor is their favorite. Would recommend for all cat owners.
Miriah A.
Cleveland
My cats are addicted to friskies. They love these canned dinners but the turkey and gravy one is their favorite. The good thing about this is that it's enough for two days worth of food in one can. I have two cats so I split their food 1/2 wet 1/2 dry food. This is so much wet food I feed them one day, refrigerate, and then feed them the rest the next day. They love it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of the cheaper wet cat foods out there, but cats always love them. They seem to only like the pate and not the Friskies® Savory Shreds Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Cat Food
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
My cat thinks wet food is, well, the cat's meow so to speak. My only complaint is that the ingredients are not healthy for you cat.

Target